A big thanks to the TamaTalk staff team

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
Inspired by the topic A Thanks to Binary, I had been thinking that binary is not the only one who deserves a big thanks from the TamaTalk community! The entire moderating team of TT had been doing their best to keep our site a helpful, friendly community. Now, let's start a late Thanksgiving dedicated to them!

Admin: what else should I say? Admin is the one who started this whole thing. S/he was the one who maintains the site and keeps it up and running, always trying their best to fix any bugs and glitches. S/he has dedicated such a significant amount of effort and commitment to TamaTalk, so why not let us give Admin our big thanks?

binary: what should I say? Just read a whole topic dedicted to thank him to find out why he is such an awesome TamaGuide!

jappyx: I can't imagine how frustrated Admin would be managing such a big forum... without your help! I can clearly see why Admin chose you to be his/her assistant in the Admin team. To say it simply, it's because you're probably too good to be a guide even! LOL :blink: Keep the good work up, jappyx! Thank you for all you've done for us! :p

TamaMum: I have particularly looked up to and respected TamaMum. She is a very mature, dutiful, responsible moderator who is always logical and accurate while doing her job, yet also posts in a very kind, friendly manner. Thank you so much TamaMum! You are a brilliant member who very much deserves being crowned a Senior TamaGuide and our thanks! :p

Mothra: I can confidently state that Mothra is an expert on both Tamagotchi and juggling duties. Being an admin (on Tamenagerie) and a guide at the same time would definitely be a great responsibility, yet Mothra you seem to have no problem handling it! You're also one of the friendliest guides, with a good knowledge of Tamagotchi (I know you do. You stopped counting after 500 Tamas :) ). Thank you very much, Mothra!

tamaw/pants: You seriously impress me a lot of the times, TWP! You're probably only a few years older than me, yet your posts are always so responsible and sensible. And what also impresses me is your modesty. Surely you are a guide, a part of what I call the 'TamaTalk Government', but you never seem to put yourself on such a high pedestal. Most of the times you seem like one of us - it's a characteristic of many good leaders.

TigerLily013: I know for sure that you take your duty here at TT seriously, and I know that it definitely helps you to always be a commited guide. You seem to have such a great sense of responsibility. Also you too are very helpful and friendly. Thank you very much TigerLily013. Keep the good work up of doing your best to keep TamaTalk on track! :p

spiffy: You are such a great guide spiffy! Your posts are always friendly and considerate, and mature for your young age. Like many TamaGuides here you seem to know quite a lot about Tamas too. You're a very helpful member, so as I said before - thank you for all you've done, and keep the good work up and continue to do a great job here! :p

Aubrey Hepburn: Your name reminds me of these words here: responsibility, dedication, commitment. You have been on TamaTalk for a very long time, yet you're still the site's biggest fan and dutifully working as a guide, determined to make TT a better place to all! Thank you for all your hard work! :p

fluffums: ^ read what I said about Aubrey first - before applying it to yourself! LOL - yes, I've heard about you moving to a boarding school with the lack of internet and all. But you chose to continue to do your best to remain active as a TamaGuide. Thank you very much - sometimes I just want to use you as an example and shout out loud that this is what a responsible moderator is supposed to be like!

Tamagirl_Desy: I've always been so impressed of you. You're a year younger than me, yet you're taking up the responsibility of running the TamaTalk FAQ Team with grace. Yet you're never full of yourself for doing so - as I said before, you're just like one of us! The TamaTalk community would like you to know that we have enjoyed you as a friendly, helpful, awesome member! Thank you TG_D!

... maybe I should stop now?

And for the rest of the current and past staff team members that I have missed out on, I, on behalf of the TamaTalk community, would like to offer you our thanks for keeping TT a wonderful place for all you Tamagotchi fans and non-fans out there! Again, a big thank you to all of you, for all you have done for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back