A bit confused

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milliaswan

Reaction score
Well, you know on v4 there are universals. At first, i thought that each universal too had their own category but it seems like they don't cause i got :D and had the most kindness points and my friend also got :angry: and had the most intellectual points. So how do i get different types of universals. Im confused....

A super confused swan

:eek: :eek: :eek: Milliaswan :angry: :ph34r: :huh:

well universals come with bad care , low skill points and letting hearts drop alot

i have another tip to avoid getting :angry: & :D when it evolves it have to have all hearts full to get a non-universal charactor

You get different universals depending on care. Total neglect gives you Masukutchi and Gozarutchi. If you only have very, very low skill points or something like that, you'll get Pyonchitchi and Pyonkotchi.

You get V4 Universal characters from high weight/neglect/low skill points etc. I am not quite sure about how to get different characters in this family group, but my sister kept getting Gozarutchi :eek: and Masktchi :D because she barely paid any attention to her Tama :blink: . But now she treats it better, right now she has a Young Androtchi :( !

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

V4 Universal Characters are obtained by:

• Low skill points (50 and under)
  • Very horrible care.
  • Hearts mostly empty or 1 heart full.

those are how you usually get universal characters. Universal Characters are not good. If you are aiming to get a Mametchi or a Mimitchi, you will have to do the exact opposite of what I said.

Good Luck :wub:

//TP

V4 Universal Characters are obtained by:
  • Low skill points (50 and under)
  • Very horrible care.
  • Hearts mostly empty or 1 heart full.
those are how you usually get universal characters. Universal Characters are not good. If you are aiming to get a Mametchi or a Mimitchi, you will have to do the exact opposite of what I said.

Good Luck :(

//TP
I believe it's not 50 and under for skill points, because I got a Tosakatchi with like 19 kindness points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back