a bit of a delima

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stillstandinguntouched

Reaction score
i know ive already posted something like this but im worried my tamagotchi is like.. flawed or something. Lilly, (my tama) has not been visited by the matchmaker. i just opened this connexion about a month ago and ive never made it to the breeding stage. Lilly, now a mamitchi is 13 years old. in 3 days she will be too old to breed.

Ive made sure all the hearts are full and i waited and watched for 2 weeks now. ive even changed the time to 9:59am, 10:59am, 2:59pm and 6:59pm. any more ideas? anyone? what about you admin?

Perhaps you should try a reset. If not, then all I can suggest is that you keep trying.

It is worth a try, just keep your eye on her. Just glad I could help. If you need anymore help PM me, I am always glad to help.

i reset lilly. and then i had senji. and he died last night. and i was sad. and now i have ennon. and i love him and he'll grow to a Hanatchi and he'll have a baby and they'll go on forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back