A bit of a friend problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchilover

Reaction score
Normally I'm not one to ask for help--but as it's getting more serious every day, I feel that I should.

My friends and I are very close. Generally, we're a very happy group who always makes each other laugh. But we're starting to become a bit divided. Everyone's temper is rising.

One of us is lashing out more and more frequently. She took a swipe at me yesterday as I sat next to her at lunch. Her and another one of us also argue almost every day. Both display themselves as innocent victums at the uncaring/evil/selfish hands of the other. Many times, they almost completely stopped talking to each other and one of them gets so upset she's cried several times at the lunch table. I'm becoming extremely worried for them and I think they may be depressed much like I once was.

I'm getting a bit worried about the violence as well. I get scared of any kind of fighting, for reasons I will keep to myself, but seeing punches thrown across the table terrifies me and I'm beginning to feel guilty for not doing anything to help them. I've watched these people grow up along with me, and I truly cannot stand the thought of leaving them--but I feel like I might have to, because they're falling apart. It's just really painful to see.

[/rant]

So, yeah. Any bit of advice would help. I'm not the greatest at being consoling and whatnot.

~Mimitchilover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back