A Brand New V2 Website!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andryian

Reaction score
:( Hello everyone, come and see my new website and is call Tamagotchi Friends V2 just like my other website so I will not be updating my old one but my new and I have thing call Tamadex V2 and its better then a old Tamadex... But still it will have all the new and the very old characters from the 1996 with my good art in it!!! And also I have some good tips for your Tamagotchi Connection V1 and V2!!! My website is still not done yet but you can come and see every thing you like on it so if you like my old one better then you can Click Here to go there but I still not going to update any thing on there so come here and see it and thank you everyone for going on it Click Here. ;)

Don't forget to vote for my website everyone and thank you (Click Here). :angry:

*Edited: Making the link to the Tamadex work ;) *

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah your site is a good one. I will pay that! :chohimetchi: :marumimitchi: I love the artwork that you do the most though. Awesome stuff. When my website comes back up I shall link to this new site.

Thank you Bell Sprout, it took me all night to do but still thank you everyone for going on there. ;)

:) Hello everyone again I just update some more stuff on my site so click here to see it all and also go on my Tamadex V2.0 I have updated baby, child, and teen on it but some of there info will be uipdate soon. So hope you will enjoy my new site everyone. :rolleyes:

:huh:   Woah that is a cool site!  Keep up the good work!  :(
:wacko: :wacko: Thanks I will and I'm going on there to finished up again. :D :D

p.s. Can you guys will help me with some tips I need for my website because I don't know all about the new Tamagotchi V2. :wacko:

*thank* :(

Hey everybody I have made a secret area where you can found the Secret Tamadex V2.0 in the Tamadex but it could be in the characters charts. It could be in the baby, child, teen, or adult chart, its like a game on a website so you will see info on the Tamagotchi and there stats too.... so good luck everyone. :p

Click Here

Those websites are awesome! Keep up the good work It's one of the best I've seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back