A Classic Love Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bree I need an answer!" yelled Ammie. " I don't know where to start, but me and Lawrence are dating, we like each other." said Bree. "Lawrence is this true?" asked Ammie. "Um, yes this is true." said Lawrence. "Is there a girl you know who dislikes you, or maybe even hate you?" asked Ammie. "Hmm, I can't think of anyone who does." Bree replied. "Well I'll need to think about this" said Ammie. "Think about what?" asked Bree. "Nothing it's nothing and don't think I approve of you dating Lawrence." Ammie said. As Ammie walked out of the room she whispered to herself "I need to talk to Gemma and Sandra."

As Ammie walked out of Bree's bedroom, Bree came running out after her. "Why, Mom? Why! When you fell in love with Daddy, you wouldn't let anything get between you! Now neither will I! You cannot separate me from Lawrence. I won't let you! NO! It's true love, Mom. TRUE LOVE! 10 years ago, you would have agreed that nothing can get on the way of true love! And you would have been right!" Bree was sobbing hard now, harder than she ever had in her life. Ammie was angry, but she kept her cool. "Bree, you will not speak to me that way. Go to to your room. You are grounded. Now." Bree ran to her room and slammed the door. Then someone knocked on it. It was...

It was Bree's dad Joshua. "Why did I hear yelling?" asked Joshua. "Well, Mom and I were, having a little disagreement." Bree replied. "About what?" said Joshua. "Okay, I can't take it anymore" said Bree as she ran to Josh, hugged him and started crying. "Dad what if I were to have a relationship with......" "Wooaaaaaaaaaaaah" Lawrence yelled as he fell down the window. Bree and Joshua looked down. "With Lawrence I'm guessing, your dating him aren't you?" asked Joshua. "Yes, Dad! I love him, you and mom wouldn't let anything tear you apart, why can't I date Lawrence?" Bree asked. "Well I don't see anything wrong with that." said Josh. "But Mom does!" yelled Bree. "Well, I'll have to talk to your Mom, It's just she has had a lot of things on her mind lately." said Josh. "Oh yah we have to check on Josh!" said Bree as her dad and herself ran out to see what happened.

"Bree I need an answer!" yelled Ammie. " I don't know where to start, but me and Lawrence are dating, we like each other." said Bree. "Lawrence is this true?" asked Ammie. "Um, yes this is true." said Lawrence. "Is there a girl you know who dislikes you, or maybe even hate you?" asked Ammie. "Hmm, I can't think of anyone who does." Bree replied. "Well I'll need to think about this" said Ammie. "Think about what?" asked Bree. "Nothing it's nothing and don't think I approve of you dating Lawrence." Ammie said. As Ammie walked out of the room she whispered to herself "I need to talk to Gemma and Sandra."
yeah lets go talk to them they alked to gemmea and Sandra when

I love Lawrance there is nothing you can do about it cant you just exept that cried bree as she ran out of thew room

^^^ I can't make sense of your sentences. Could you please use punctuation? Sorry for no post but I really don't understand.

^^^ I can't make sense of your sentences. Could you please use punctuation? Sorry for no post but I really don't understand.
ok

" i love Lawrance and there is nothing you can do! cries and leaves room

Bree went to her mother in a moment she thought would be good. She said to her mom that they were made for eachother, and that maybe if Gemma and Ammie didn't get along, there could be a way to resolve that? Lawrence was with me for years, I can't just let him down... Ammie thought for a moment. Do whatever you want with "Lawrence". If I can't get in your way, that's okay. but don't count on me being entirely happy with you, young lady! "Oh great" Bree sighed as she placed her perfect face into the palm of her hand. Star then appererd and tried to comfort her. "You are a beautiful Dazzilitchi, you know" and "Lawrence and you are really cute toghether" but nothing made her crack. Star sighed pityfully and zoomed away. Bree stroked her golden hair. She wasn't herself, at least she didn't feel like it. and now what a sticky situation she's in! Lawrence felt the same. he also realized he made a big mistake by buying a boy's destiny- he didn't realize he was great the way he was! A long moment of silence, disturbing silence, was heard. Lawrance and Bree, the two special characters, were in hot water. That was BAD.

' um ok i'm going to talk to him"

Meanwhile Lawrance was having the exact same convosation

they met outside

"um well i can be with you Lawrace I can do what I want"

"well my mum isnt sure of it

"If your mom isn't sure yet, convince her. They can't keep us away from each other. My mom's mad at me, my dad's always at work, your mom hates my family, and now my mom suspects Willow. My life is falling apart and... You're all I've got!" Bree began to sob into her hands. Lawrence wanted to comfort her but didn't know what to say so he put his arm around her while she cried. Then they heard a voice. It was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back