A classmate in my school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi-4-Life

Reaction score
Well I always bring my tamagotchi to school and my parents know that. I always bring it every single day and then suddently a girl in the same grade her name is Kayla, she brought a tamagotchi and she asks me where did i get the lanyard and I bet you she is going to get the same thing.

But do you think she is copying off of my tamagotchi style.

P.S: She does not even know how to spell TAMAGOTCHI by heart but me when I got my first tamagotchi I knew how to pronounce it and how to say it by heart in a matter of minutes.

When someone copies you, it means they look up to you or think you are cool. :p Its the best form of flattery :D This person must just think you and tamagotchis are cool, and theres nothing wrong with that.

Now, if this person got the same exact tamagotchi and lanyard as you, that would be a little creepy O.O

Even if this girl does get the same lanyard,it dosen't matter.

Even though she is coping you as Buddiluvsyew said,they are looking up to you.She might not even do it for that long.Just wait and see,maybe you two can become friends(if you aren't friends already).

Maybe.. maybe not. x____x; It may look like copying but is it really? Maybe she thought "Hey that's a good idea. Bringing my Tam to school. Why didn't I think of that? Dx" And maybe she wants a lanyard.

Besides its only one thing so far.

When someone copies you, it means they look up to you or think you are cool. :D Its the best form of flattery :) This person must just think you and tamagotchis are cool, and theres nothing wrong with that. Now, if this person got the same exact tamagotchi and lanyard as you, that would be a little creepy O.O
yea ur right but im just uncomfortable with people copying me.

I think the others have given you some really good advice here.

Even if she has the same lanyard and tama as you, it's not so bad is it? Don't think of it as copying. She obviously thinks you had a good idea and she obviously thinks a lanyard is a good idea.

As far as spelling and pronouncing the word tamagotchi is concerned, I don't really see why it's so important that you can do it and she can't. Everyone learns at different speeds. Seems a shame to look down on her just because she can't spell a word by heart as quickly as you.

I have the same thing happening to me right now!there is this girl named kailey and she copies everthing!!!!!! she copies my hair,she had to get all of the same clothes as me,she has to be friend with my friends, but WORST OF ALL yesterday she named her tamagotchi AFTER MINE! and yes it really bugs me too that she cant even pronounce it! she calls it a tama goo chi

Well, my grandparents used to call it Yamagoochy. It was weird.

Anyway, some people just want to fit in, so they do what everyone else is doing (which in some cases, is really bad because people could be doing something they shouldnt really be doing). Theres nothing really wrong with that. Maybe this person has no friends and thinks you are cool and starts copying off you :)

I used to have a friend who copied everything everyone else was doing. She wasnt really her own person, just a mixed up-clone of what everyone else was. We are in 9th grade now, and I still dont know who SHE really is, because she just does stuff everyone else does.

Point is, DO YOUR OWN THING. And when someone copies you, either they look up to you/think you are cool, or they want to fit in. (you shouldnt really have to change yourself to make friends, but its a start at making some for some people.)

Perhaps she just got interested in Tamagotchis as well? Just because another person is interested in tamas as well as yourself and goes to your school doesn't necessarily mean they are "copying you" maybe they thought what you had looked like fun. Heck, you could even make a new friend if you two both like tamas, you could share information and etc. So instead of being upset with her just become her friend if you both have the same interest ;)

Thanks every1 4 helping me. Now Kayla and i are friends and we connected with our tamagotchis. Oh and 1 more thing, can the Music Star connect with diffrent versions?

Thanks every1 4 helping me. Now Kayla and i are friends and we connected with our tamagotchis. Oh and 1 more thing, can the Music Star connect with diffrent versions?
Good to hear your friends. Sadly a music star can only connect with Music star, and V5(.5)

When someone copies you, it means they look up to you or think you are cool. :p Its the best form of flattery ;) This person must just think you and tamagotchis are cool, and theres nothing wrong with that. Now, if this person got the same exact tamagotchi and lanyard as you, that would be a little creepy O.O
it just means she likes her style.And she likes that color lanyard.

Well, my grandparents used to call it Yamagoochy. It was weird.
Anyway, some people just want to fit in, so they do what everyone else is doing (which in some cases, is really bad because people could be doing something they shouldnt really be doing). Theres nothing really wrong with that. Maybe this person has no friends and thinks you are cool and starts copying off you :D

I used to have a friend who copied everything everyone else was doing. She wasnt really her own person, just a mixed up-clone of what everyone else was. We are in 9th grade now, and I still dont know who SHE really is, because she just does stuff everyone else does.

Point is, DO YOUR OWN THING. And when someone copies you, either they look up to you/think you are cool, or they want to fit in. (you shouldnt really have to change yourself to make friends, but its a start at making some for some people.)
That's what my mom called it when I first got it xD

What a coincidence... My Mom calls it a yamagoochy as well! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back