A Complete Tamagotchi Guide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

backstreet26

Reaction score
A Guide to Tamas Page 1

***Note: This is on Tamagotchi Connection Version 3.***

Also know this will have lots of breaks! You CAN comment anytime!

WHAT IS A TAMA?

A tama is a little pet in a egg-like home, sorta like NeoPets. You take care of it, feed it, connect with other tamas, and play games on it.

STARTING WITH A BRAND-NEW TAMA

You have a new tama. Open the box up and pull the little tab out and throw it away. (the tab, not the Tamagotchi!!!!!!) Tuen over the tama and you will see a little gray button. This is the reset button. More on that later. Press that button with a pen or REGULAR, not machanical, pencil. Turn it over to the main screen.

Now, you will see a little egg shaking. The egg has your new Tama inside. Press the B (middle button) button.

OK, now I'll get a little lazy. LOL. Go get the instructions on how to set up the time, date, etc. Follow them. Now is the time you have to wait for your new tama!!!!

YOUR NEW TAMA!

Wait a little until your Tamagotchi hatches. When it comes out, it will be a boy or a girl. Now, name your tama a 5 letter name with the A button. (A button=far left B=middle C=far right) 5 letters is the limit.

BREAK TIME!!!!

OK. I'm back.

Tama Guide Page 2

Continued from YOUR NEW TAMA!

After this, you Tama will appear on the main screen and beep. The attention icon will light up. Feed your Tama 4 meals & snacks to make the hearts fill up.

THE ICONS

Health meter-

This is the place where the meter tells you how you tama is doing.

The 1st screen has the HUNGRY and HAPPY signs and hearts. Fill them up by feeding him meals (hungry) and playing games OR feeding him snacks.

The next one has TRANING and a bar. More on this later.

Next. Symbols that mean AGE, WEIGHT, and NAME. The age is how old your tama is. One year is one HUMAN day. THe weight is how much your Tama weighs. The name is your Tama's name.

Ok. The next one. GENDER and GENERATION. Gender says Boy or Girl, genoration is what number genoration your tama is on.

The next. POINTS. Says how many points you got.

FINALLY! The last page. USERNAME. Your username.

Sorry to stop here. Here's a link for seeing what character you got. https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249 copy and paste this.

OK. Next icon. The baker. The screen says MEALS and SNACKS. There are already 4 items of food in each place. You can carry a max of 15 foods. Meaning you can buy 11 meals and snacks each.

The toliet. This icon (the 3rd one) is for if you see sqiggly lines around your Tama. GO to this icon at that time or when you see poop. *****PLEASE KNOW: There is NO way you can potty train your Tamagotchi!!!!! End of story.*****

Next. The baseball bat icon is an activity icon. It has: GAME, ITEM, SHOP, PASSWORD, and SOUVENIER.

Games are... games you can play!!!

Each game are as followed....

Before I start, I'm going to take a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll just list games real quick.

Get Notes

Bump

Flag

Heading

Memory

Sprint

See you on Page 3 soon!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:) help my new character died now i have egg with wings:eek:( DO I reset it? or how do i fix it do i go back to gen 1?Help very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back