A Couple of Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FieldHock5

Reaction score
I've had my V3 Tama for about 5 days now, but she's only age 2! I thought that every day your tamagotchi gets one year older! Does it mean that every 24 hrs. your Tama is un-paused it gets older? Also, does anyone have a character chart that shows how to get the characters (good care=this character) for V3?

it's reallly srange :lol: did you reset/download or pause it? when you do it stops ageing process.

If you have paused it,then you do not get those hours counted towards its age.

If you had been playing with it and then reset it for whatever reason,you lose those hours that it had counted for that day.

Hope this helps!

This has happened to me before. I didn't pause it or change the time or anything. It's like it stopped aging completely. It did start again though when it was a teenager. It was weird.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Well, Becky turned 2 yesterday, and today she is 3... I'll see if she's 4 tomorrow, but I have to pause her for 8 hours for school, so...

Hm... Well, instead of pausing her for school, you could do this:

o Before you go to school, set the time on your Tama to a time when it'll sleep for 8 hours during school. Say... 12am, then it'll sleep until 8am when it could still be sleeping.

o When you get home, set it to normal time again.

It works, trust me, I use it everyday. It doesn't really affect the way it grows, or how fast it grows. :lol:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Hm... Well, instead of pausing her for school, you could do this:
o Before you go to school, set the time on your Tama to a time when it'll sleep for 8 hours during school. Say... 12am, then it'll sleep until 8am when it could still be sleeping.

o When you get home, set it to normal time again.

It works, trust me, I use it everyday. It doesn't really affect the way it grows, or how fast it grows. ;)

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
Thats a good idea! I never thought about that! Tomorrow before school I'll do that! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back