A cow's log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And last post! Sorry if this was delayed by a bit. Internet was a bit crazy. :p

Let's continue :D

And there's my little Crusoe and hopefully he'll be a Kochimotchi soon! Ryder want Crusoe to be gay.

WDi3SUbl.jpg

And Crusoe has a ribbon while playing a toy car. Maybe he'll be a bisexual.

JA1pGr4l.jpg

And there's Ryder reading Crusoe a story.

zHWNEu2l.jpg

And Ryder goes just like that... :( (

vqkNVoXl.jpg

And my journey with Crusoe starts here!

I1DkuQfl.jpg

Current Stats: Full hunger meter, 50% happy meter, 25 grams, 16720 Gotchi Points and 3rd generation!

And Vinny!

TIYQtG7l.jpg

Current Stats: Still dead.

And here's pictures of Rei and Ryder's wedding animation! Which is cuter? :p

YuWw4UQl.jpg

zi4s8H9l.jpg

Well, that's it for now! PM me for comments and suggestions!

Moo.

Hey :) ) YAY FOR THE 267 VIEWS AND 2nd PAGE!

First of all, thank you for the views and for the votes! :D And thanks to my friends who subscribed to my log. Yes including you Vitto.

Let's begin :D

Guess who evolved!? Not Vinny 'cause he sucks and he's dead. Crusoe! He looks exactly like Rei when he was his age.

2IfRklbl.jpg

Here he is using a bunch of items to raise his intelligence so he'll be a Cosmotchi!

VaokwAYl.jpg

eFu101Zl.jpg

EvGKtTel.jpg

And here he is eating with his Dad! And Ryder still looks superb and handsome just like me.

Cd8xrXGl.jpg

AND THEN HE EVOLVED AGAIN! Not Vinny 'cause he's dead.

And as expected, he turned into Cosmotchi! Yay :D

00rGh6il.jpg

And I turned him to a scary Cosmotchi 'cause I can and this is my life so back off Meow.

caUZWfXl.jpg

Oh, and look at Rei's thingy wingy. I just noticed it says 2 there :p

Kqv42qkl.jpg

And he met this little fella. That'll be his pet in the near future :D

67HGsggl.jpg

And I never really got what this item's for.

aniMW4Q.jpg

Current Stats: Full hunger meter, 50% Happy meter, 30 grams 16730 Gotchi Points

Moo.

Hey :) ) Sorry if I haven't updated my log for a while. I hate school > :(

Anyways, Nothing much happened with Crusoe within the past few days. I'll just summarize the things he did.

NNQ47QBl.jpg

Crusoe turned into Mametchi! I thought I didn't care about Crusoe enough :p

He got all his Puzzle pieces!

rnyjT7Jl.jpg

hOQQd9sl.jpg

WQ7w2Hfl.jpg

xBwzGh0l.jpg

ZErMGddl.jpg

XZmAeAYl.jpg

PCdm4rwl.jpg

And here's Crusoe's pet! I guess it's the cutest :3 Don't ask me why Crusoe's dressed like that. I like seeing guys in dresses.

guGmVGOl.jpg

And he got married to Harptchi :D

rKhDzxal.jpg

And then I got another boy -_- Four generations!? WTF

I named him Rin and you'll only see him as an adult 'cause of school :(

Maybe on Friday :D My timezone 'cause I hate you.

Moo.

Hey :) ) Sorry for the slow update D: You might have to get used to it 'cause school is evil.

Maybe I'll update my log twice a week. That's minimum. and 5 times as the maximum number.

Anyways, let's start.

Let me just go through this real fast. Rin is a boy. He turned into Turtletchi then Cosmotchi then...

A9oH7OCl.jpg

KOCHIMOTCHI! FINALLY! Kawaii ne~ :3

I've been wanting him since forever. He's my 2nd favorite character :D

Got all of his puzzle pieces! Take a look!

Ya2qAcsl.jpg

rXqyeGLl.jpg

Dym5ppYl.jpg

e0QaVWml.jpg

Y5qSC2Ml.jpg

Kj6WiQ3l.jpg

hgvWzD6l.jpg

W5sc161l.jpg

nncWpAXl.jpg

And my batteries ran out :( But Mom and Dad's at the mall and they're getting me batteries and hopefully an IRDA USB! :D

AND YES SOON ENOUGH YOU WILL SEE AN IDL-E HERE! :D

I dunno his currents stats ATM but we'll see soon :p He'll get married tomorrow soon so stay tuned and you'll see who the lucky girl is!

Oh and Nyle and Vitto said there should be more cowliness here so...

COWLINESS COWLINESS COWLINESS COWLINESS COWLINESS COWLINESS COWLINESS COWLINESS COWLINESS COWLINESS COWLINESS Ctrl + V forever.

Moo.

Hey :) ) HURAY FOR THE 400 VIEWS! I LOVE YOU. not really

So, This time I'll have 3 posts! :D Been a while huh :3

Let's get this started.

RIN GOT ALL HIS PUZZLE PIECES! You don't say.

xdhUgkgl.jpg

oLbHBOfl.jpg

I also went to the secret lab. The King's servants were building a rocketship part. This happens every 4 TamaTomo stamps I guess.

rkV6qcdl.jpg

lAWXde0l.jpg

QXU75Ywl.jpg

And I also met my first adult, Rei! Oh the memories :')

c9Dfozrl.jpg

Also, I unlocked the amusement park! The animations are great! :D

12sbYUdl.jpg

Hs3yX3kl.jpg

BKiCnc0l.jpg

And that ends this post. Just scroll down now OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU.

And let's continue.

I GOT AN IRDA USB! HURAY! I HAVE 2 NEW GAMES! HURAY!

pKNfbAol.jpg

And I downloaded 2 new destinations as well!

d5t2q5Gl.jpg

bGso0oMl.jpg

IpAmBd0l.jpg

And I let Rin marry a girl D: I love Kochimotchi but I want a new generation already.

65gxHGVl.jpg

Yukinotchi is really pretty but I don't think she suits well with Rin :p

7PQsvJOl.jpg

His dad married a Harptchi as well so it's like marrying your own mom :eek:

W29txwvl.jpg

Amiamitchi! Perfect Match for Rin!

AND THEY GOT MARRIED D:

2mYo13Ll.jpg

536cFuGl.jpg

sJkqz31l.jpg

JUST SCROLL DOWN >:'( RIN GOT MARRIED! >:'(

GO AWAY >:'(

lol jk. Let's continue and end this crap

Walking down the memory lane huh?

S7nZhUyl.jpg

VeLmlXUl.jpg

CcVdJpnl.jpg

115xRXZl.jpg

jQzQoXGl.jpg

THE LAST PICTURE IS ALWAYS FREAKIN' CUTE. I WANT TO MARRY MY P'S.

And I got......

RpMOwVIl.jpg

A GIRL!

I have never been so relieved to see the color pink. YAY! PINKUBOTCHI!

And the last moments of Rin.... No don't go! D': I'll name this girl Rhea 'cause Rei, Rhea, Rei, Rhea, Rei, Rhea, Vinny, Rei, Rhea, Re- wait what!?

Vinny!? Anyways, her name is Rhea

QNJkXbcl.jpg

nt2DBbtl.jpg

b6xU7Jgl.jpg

AND THERE GOES MY BELOVED REI :'(

Anyways, another new chapter in life my log!

I'm planning to get Kiramotchi :3 In the special growth way which is painting a teen character 20 times.

She just evolved into Terubotchi. She looks like a retarded ghost that's the cousin of Cofferetchi 'cause she has make up and she thinks she's fancy with her hat.

Current Stats: 3/4 Hunger meter, 1/8 Happiness meter, 21 grams and has 16865 Gotchi points.

Moo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey :) ) Yay! I updated today!

Surprisingly, I had time to update my log even if I have a lot of home works, which all of it is done :eek:

Anyways, Let's start with this

As I mentioned before, she turned into Terubotchi.

MeCLXyZl.jpg

She went to the amusement park's haunted house thingy. She really is a scaredy cat. The animations are great! I really recommend the P's! It keeps getting better and better :3

zrzCVKkl.jpg

wiryAyhl.jpg

And earlier this day, she turned into Nokobotchi. I really didn't plan on which teen to get since I'm getting Kiramotchi in a special way :3 And to test it out if it really does work. We'll find out soon!

6haQ1CYl.jpg

I painted her a lot of times so I can get Kiramotchi. I ended up liking this color the best.

V01OGffl.jpg

QD1berDl.jpg

She went to the daycare as usual.

PAsb02Xl.jpg

Oh and lookie lookie :D MOEW. Yup. It's really like that. Moo + Meow = Moo. It means to meow and moo at the same time.

d27JDKul.jpg

d6pbFtcl.jpg

Current Stats: 3/4 Hunger meter and 50% Happiness meter, 12 grams and 3935 Gotchi Points.

Moo.

Hey :) ) Huray for the 485 views! Thanks :D

Sorry for the lack of update. It's also bugging me :p School is such a pain in the butt :p

We have 2 updates so Moew.

Anyways, Let's start!

And my first female adult is...

bpxfgvVl.jpg

Kiramotchi! Kawaii ne~

And here's how she got 2 of her puzzle pieces

sphw46kl.jpg

wlO2NGWl.jpg

FWnoSZZl.jpg

It's kinda weird seeing a cute, princess-type girly girl use a sword :p

Yxz3yK1l.jpg

And she drank that :p

And I also used the tiara/crown accessory which gave me her third puzzle piece and after 48 hours, I got her last puzzle piece.

AMPZuWzl.jpg

eqO3aFBl.jpg

yvb5ZMhl.jpg

Why isn't she wearing shorts or even just a skirt? She's flahin' it to everybody and yet she seems to be happy. Very disturbing.

And she had a date with Charatchi :D Such a cute couple!

itKLzGtl.jpg

AwzIjOkl.jpg

And they got married! :D I'm really happy that Rhea got married to a Charatchi! Scroll down until your fingers bleed.

And let's continue and end this non-sense. Why are you even reading my log? Why are you even here? Why do we laugh? What is life? What is the meaning of our life? WUT. :eek:

Tamagotchis marry fast. Just like teenagers these days. Except they don't get married but get pregnant.

hZkOyEil.jpg

BCbXoewl.jpg

pwDWVF9l.jpg

B0d07k5l.jpg

JDlXDqIl.jpg

And Rhea gave birth to...

ACJzdB5l.jpg

A bi boy!

iCMdkwNl.jpg

nZgry8hl.jpg

bqO81l1l.jpg

And there goes my first female adult D:

Anyways, I'm glad to see that little furby guy again :D He does look like a furby a lot :p His name is Chester!

He's currently the red toddler ( forgot his name ). He'll turn into Maimaitchi later then to Monokatchi ( I dunno if I spelled that right :p )

Current Stats:1/4 Hunger meter 20% Happiness meter,11 grams and has 7005 Gotchi Points :D

Moo.

This is so funny! :D I hope you can keep on posting! :) I'm getting a tamagotchi P's! Thanks to your log, I find the P's really cool!!! :D :D :D

Keep posting! It's really good! B)

-Tamacass

Woah. Loads of views :eek:

Anyways, I'm sorry if I don't update this log any more. It's due to school and my schedule's kinda hectic, for me at least.

For those of you who don't know, My Amakutchi on my P's left me :( It lasted 8 generations so that's good as well... I might not be posting here anytime soon but I just wanted everybody to know that I might log again soon.

Not my P's I guess since maybe you're already sick of it. Maybe my Entama :3 Also, I didn't get and iDL-E since my parents said it's too expensive :''''''(((((((((((((((((

That's it for now.

Moo. (oh how I missed copy-pasting that)

Guess who's back :p

I'm back ^_^ I dunno if I can post a lot like the usual :< But I'll log as much as I can.

I'm running my P's and Keitai Akai. Yes. I'm up for the super hard picture taking challenge that's brought to me by my Akai :p

Let's start!

My last, last tamagotchi was my precious Yukinotchi.

MOY1cxQl.jpg

And my previous tamagotchi, Memetchi, Helping one of the Eco Triplets.

VeBtqEBl.jpg

And she dated Atchitchi, that eventually became his husband ^_^

w4kjB3Il.jpg

yZ6zASul.jpg

dKObAvIl.jpg

4TRk5ADl.jpg

And had a baby girl! She'll be our star for the next 5 days I guess :p I'll name her Sofia 'cause Sofia is the name of the bachelorette I'm dating in this game called Rune Factory. Yeah. Now shut up Supah this is getting out off topic.

rL8wV5ll.jpg

7lHvlGwl.jpg

She's now a Puchihanatchi. She just evolved like ten minutes ago.

Current Stats: 2/4 Hunger Meter, 1/2 Happiness Meter, 17 grams, 44160 Gotchi Points

And now, Redd! :)

ESG95I1l.jpg

He's a Cherrytchi there but he just evolved as well. He's now a Ringotchi. Take note that in the Akai, there's no gender system yet so don't be surprised if I get a Memetchi and call him a he.

Current Stats: 4/4 Hunger and Happiness Meter, 1 Training Bar, 450 Gotchi Points, 10 grams.

I might add a vintage to twist things up. Most likely, I'll run my Angel again ^_^ Oh and get used to the color scheme m'kay? :)

Moo.

Hey :) )

So I can't find my small screwdriver for my vintages. :( That means no vintages for now? I can ask my dad to buy me a small screwdriver though but I dunno when :(

Anyways, Let's start! :D

~ P's ~

Sofia, is now a Puchihatchi, like I said on my previous post! Here she is playing Tennis :3

85i56G9l.jpg

Look at that. The animations with this item is really great. It's a downloadable item so go download now.

aqNvxO8l.jpg

And... not so great huh. Stupid potted plant missing targets and stuff

iPcBnUCl.jpg

And here she is eating Ramen ( she needs to eat a lot of Ramen to become PekoPekotchi ) with her great-great grand father.

Tqg9Uw7l.jpg

Current Stats: 4/4 Hunger Meter, Full Happiness Meter, 7 grams, 48810 Gotchi Points.

~ Keitai Akai ~

Redd turned Ringotchi yesterday. Since it's kinda hard to earn Gotchi Points on the Keitai series, I temporarily removed my P's batteries for like 5 minutes to put it on my Home Deka and transfer money :D

dEf0eHjl.jpg

And there's Redd playing with a ball. I never really appreciated the Keitai Akai until now. The animations are really great.

w0lgArxl.jpg

And there he is throwing up after drinking wine. Or maybe he's pregnant. Not a surprise though. Teenagers get pregnant really fast these days. But he's a guy. Maybe just AIDS I dunno.

AV1B67ml.jpg

Then we played swimming! I placed my bet at him to be number one. Rough start though.

MvceZiol.jpg

And rough end as well. Cheer up bud, there's always a next time. Just like in life. Life is full of chances. Take every opportunity and grasp it. wut.

iPQ2MLdl.jpg

Current Stats: 3/4 Hunger Meter, 4/4 Happiness Meter, 2 Training Bars, 6110 Gotchi Points, 3 Years Old and 11 Grams.

And here's the two of them saying bye bye to you because that's the last time you'll see them in that forms.

h7QItQcl.jpg

Moo.

Hey :) ) 2 part special! weeeeeee~

Anyways, I was stressed this week so I'm sorry for not logging this past few days but here I am back on my feet!

A lot has happened so let us begin and may the odds be ever in your favor.

~ P's ~

For those who like Sofia, bad news:

8IsvQW5l.jpg

And when I pressed the A button, it made me even sadder :(

7bP8VC5l.jpg

I got home and I saw her like that :< I turned off the sound 'cause I was supposed to bring it to school but I forgot it so my mom didn't hear it beep :(

Anyways, I hatched a new egg and this came out! I miss having a boy! :D

cVDgtLgl.jpg

g7kxMuZl.jpg

Check out the next post to see more of him!

~ Keitai Akai ~

Luckily, Redd survived and grew! He is now a...

y87iThtl.jpg

Redd's a boy okay. But he looks like a girl. Maybe he's a crossdresser or a bisexual tamagotchi I dunno. Just look at dem face.

TS6fHpOl.jpg

The first thing I did after cleaning his mess and curing him, was of course, making her him drink.

DuORNmil.jpg

oiM6C7tl.jpg

And here she he is, using her luau outfit! Wow, Redd is one messed up Tamagotchi.

Snqomf9l.jpg

njDfNIdl.jpg

I just died out of cuteness ugh

See the next post~

WB :) ) Oh wait, this isn't TamaChat? Okay then...

Let's continue then!

~ P's ~

He turned into a Kuchipatchi! I fed him 3 Tower Burgers so he turned into Kuchipatchi.

AVLyyD4l.jpg

And I'm guessing mom messed up my P's 'cause when I went out I saw this:

fjjWrTzl.jpg

And I was like woah. So I used several cleaning items to find out that:

oOWGk6Bl.jpg

QKZgL4el.jpg

Anyways, He went to the park and saw this girl! Kuchipatchi, don't. No girl will ever accept a man with a permanent duck face and pouts their lips better than their wife.

R0kOLHZl.jpg

He also had a part-time at the Music Cafe. He got a thousand Gotchi Points too! He has now complete puzzle pieces and I'm gonna let him marry tomorrow!

Current Stats: 0/4 Hunger Meter, 1/2 Happiness Meter, 94 grams, 44790 Gotchi Points.

~ Keitai Akai ~

So Redd got married! He got married to a Debatchi. What an odd pair. They had a baby boy! This time, his name is Melon! 'Cause the inside of a watwermelon is red. duh. Notice that all their names are red-related stuff ^_^

GeIvDIQl.jpg

DlJZQlYl.jpg

And it seems like Redd is still the baby huh. What about Melon? :< You love your stuff toy more than your son! You should've placed Melon on an adaption center instead. You are a bad parent.

n6nzmJUl.jpg

Also, I donated more than a thousand Gotchi Points to the Gotchi King and I got this code and this cute item! It really has no use though.

490YhT2l.jpg

Current Stats: 2/4 Hunger Meter, 0/4 Happiness Meter, 80 Gotchi Points, 61 grams.

And my cat stole the two of them. Actually, no. I had a hard time taking a picture of my cat with my tamas 'cause she was sleeping and I disturbed her just because I want her on my log. Cats can't steal tamagotchis. Would you even believe that. Wait, where's my Tamagotchis... oh well.

!!!WARNING: GIGANTIC PICTURE OF A CAT AHEAD. PROCEED WITH PRE-CAUTION!!!

2GiBQvt.jpg

Moo.

Hey :) )

OMG 1000+ views :eek: I didn't even know that was possible on my log :eek: Thank you for everyone who's been reading this and for the 9 people that follow this topic which are BigDaddy46, Dazzilitchigirl, Hayden, Tamatown123, Nyle9009, ksh12july34, Tamacass, Tamastar133 and of course one of the newest guides, ichiro malfoy! Thank you guys~

And because of that, I'll add two more Tamas :3 Two EnTamas ^_^

And the pictures might be a little dark because it has been raining non-stop here. I had no classes today and yesterday 'cause of the rain and tomorrow is a national holiday so there's no classes as well. We had floods here up to the chest but luckily, we're far away. Look at that photogenic raindrop. I mean, he's up close. Or maybe by chance I have pressed the C button and he came towards the screen.

uky6Li3l.jpg

And these are two little ones I'll add cause my mom bought me batteries ^_^

C1HkmUnl.jpg

n4W4AUnl.jpg

Let's start!

~ Keitai Akai ~

Nothing much happened to Melon. Redd left him and turned into a Kuribotchi. Now he's a cute little Young Mametchi. I'm trying not to really take care of him 'cause I want to have Urutchi and have Wooltchi cause I never had Wooltchi in my life :3

1B9t0Kkl.jpg

Current Stats: 4/4 Hunger Meter and Happiness Meter, 3 Training Bars, 270 Gotchi Points, 87 grams, 2 years. old

~ EnTamas ~

Let's start with my favorite Tamagotchi shell of all time, my white EnTama. Her name is Yuki! The Japanese word for snow. She hatched into a Mamekotchi. As usual, she grew into Mimipetchi after an hour. I'm aiming for Mimitchi.

WMeQfYMl.jpg

I6J4eBTl.jpg

Current Stats: 2/4 Hunger Meter, 4/4 Happiness Meter, 14 Intellegence, 0 Style, 0 Kindness, 370 Gotchi Points, 24 grams, 1 year old.

And to my red and blue EnTama, I got a Kuchiotchi. His name is Umi. The Japanese of Ocean. So a male and a female ^_^ I can let them marry each other too. And like Yuki, he grew into a Kuchibotchi after an hour. Hopefully, he'll turn into Nonbiritchi because I never had a special character before. Not even an oldie!

mFBx7NEl.jpg

CdajprPl.jpg

And Umi decided to visit Yuki as well. They were shy to each other but I know they'll get along with each other when they grow up. Umi gave Yuki a small cake that Yumi ate. They also had a battle. Like the ones on The Voice. They sang a song and guess who won... Umi!

lAmOjj8l.jpg

Current Stats: 2/4 Hunger Meter, 4/4 Happiness Meter, 0 Intellegence, 0 Style, 11 Kindness, 150 Gotchi Points, 24 grams, 1 year old.

And for my P's check out my next post :>

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back.

~ P's ~

The color for the text on my P's has now changed because my text color on my EnTama is similar to my older color so I had to change it to avoid mix ups. Anyways, Mr.No Name has finally got himself a girl. And who's the unlucky girl? ChouChoutchi! And they got married instantly! And yet another odd pair.

p39tLZ2l.jpg

T43ziWHl.jpg

fxQPwb0l.jpg

And they had a baby girl! Her name is Popuri. Popuri from Harvest Moon. I think I'll get a Jeweltchi or Furifuritchi.

hopzOdTl.jpg

Actually, when I had Mr.No Name, I had unlocked the beach location but I haven't shown it to you guys yet so Popuri and I decided that we will! In the Beach, you get to meet this clam guy that challenges you to a race to get the flag. In this game, you have to mash or press the A button repeatedly until the timer runs out. After that, your character and the clam guy will race. If you have mashed it a lot, you have a higher chance of winning! Luckily, Popuri won! This is, so far, my favorite game on the P's. Oh and to unlock the beach destination, you need to have 10 TamaTomo stamps.

WOzswxkl.jpg

Hj2QfDhl.jpg

hKwamlQl.jpg

Little did I know that if you perfect this game, he gives you a little something! I have one 2 kinds of items and I don't know if there is still other items to win. If you don't perfect it though but still won, you will get money. I got a Beach Ball ^_^

6v2Nnqfl.jpg

When Popuri went home, she immediately used it. It was sunny on the beach but it was rainy at home :/

bmYTT1Ul.jpg

She later evolved to Puchihanatchi.

Current Stats: 0/4 Hunger Meter, 1/2 Happiness Meter, 13 Grams, 26640 Gotchi Points, 0 Years old.

Moo.

Latest posts

Back