A crush on a girl.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco Boy

Designer: TamaTalk Guides Badge
Reaction score
I like a girl named J. She likes everything I do. She's smart like me and is good at comps like me. Everyone thinks we're a perfect couple. But I don't think I have the courage to ask her to be my gf, what do I do?

I need this by tomorrow! Sorry for the double post.

Well, start out being friends with her. That will make asking her out easier. Then, when you think the time is right, as her if she'd like to hang out with you after school/etc.

Hope I helped :D

Yes, but what if you ask her out, and she breaks up with you or say no? I personally don't think it's worth the risk..
That's a good point, but as Shakespeare once said, "It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

Anyways, my ex and I were good friends even after we broke up! We were happier that way, and after going out, we both knew that idea wasn't going to work and were happy to be friends again. As long as Coco Boy & J are mature enough to take it, they'll be fine! :)

It's kinda risky, and if you ask her and she rejects it, your friendship goes down the drain. If you are ready to take it on being a BF, go ahead. Just be careful and take it slow. You make the decision. You just have to have the guts to ask her.

Good luck. :)

Don't worry about wrecking friendships. Sometimes 'let's just be friends' is consensual, and sometimes flames burn out consensually.

Do you really love her? Or do you just want to be able to say you've a girlfriend?

Don't worry about wrecking friendships. Sometimes 'let's just be friends' is consensual, and sometimes flames burn out consensually.
Do you really love her? Or do you just want to be able to say you've a girlfriend?
Yes, I agree. If it's really "love" then sure, go ahead. But if you are doing it just to show off to your friends, then don't. Does she show any signs that she likes you back? If she just likes you as a friend, why bother asking her?

Shes already my BFF.
if you reallyreallyREALLY wanna do it, do it. be outside, and alone. be really casual, so it won't seem like a nusiance.

cecib

Well, you could try telling her what you feel (since you are already best friends), although it is best to first think how she may react to it. If you declared your love to her, and she were to say no, do you think things would get awkward between you? If you think so, then maybe it is best to wait a bit longer before saying anything loud and clear, but if not, just try to find the moment when you can talk to her properly.

As a personal experience, I used to like my best friend too. I told him and well, though he didn't like me back, we are still best of friends - so it is not always true that these things ruin friendships, in fact, on some occasions they just strengthen them more.

As a personal experience, I used to like my best friend too. I told him and well, though he didn't like me back, we are still best of friends - so it is not always true that these things ruin friendships, in fact, on some occasions they just strengthen them more.
Totally agreed! :huh: It's best to let it out, and let her know where you both stand, instead of letting your feelings of confusion and "Should I? Or should I not?" bubble up inside of you for too long. If she's a true BFF, she'll stay your best friend even if she doesn't want to take it any farther. Best of luck,

~bratztroxg

flirt alot with her and give her hints that u like her!
Thats not the best advice. Flirting usually makes you just friends.

Sure, drop hints you like her, like giving quite a few complemints, but saying things like "Hey, _____, your really hot today, or is it the heat?" is just cheesy.

Sure, drop hints you like her, like giving quite a few complemints, but saying things like "Hey, _____, your really hot today, or is it the heat?" is just cheesy.
Haha ya, DON'T say that.

Just kind of say she looks pretty today, and be funny. Don't go and flirt wth othe girls, or she'll get the wrong message.

Like said, go for it. I'm still friends with my guy bff after heartbreak. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back