a cute new idea!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

venusmarie

Reaction score
alright, so i was looking for fabric in my craft box so that i could make a tama pouch. i couldn't find any patterns that screamed 'i am hot, use me', so i stopped looking.

later on I found one of my cute coin purses. :ph34r:

it is a blue flower a little bigger than a tama. it zips, and has a cute little handle! :wacko:

i even pesonolized it by sewing an adorable pattern that says:

:furawatchi: JAMIE LUVS HER TAMA :furawatchi:

on one side. and,:

:unsure: TAMAS 4EVER <_<

on the other!

you should give it a try!

cool! i have two knitted pouches that i made and four tamas....hope they dont fight!

lol, now they're selling cases for the tamas... im surprised they didn't think of those earlier!!

:furawatchi: i think a coin purse is soooo awesome so you don't have to worry about it falling out of your poket, or have a hot stap around your neck in the summer. i hav mine on a tama strap and it gets hot and itchy. so i use my coin purse! :ichigotchi:

it's soooo cute :gozarutchi: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi:

u know wat? hats exactly wat i do! my teacher hates tamagotchis! so ive had them taken away twice! (this story is from my fourth grade class b4 da summa of 07, yes im going into fifith) so once my feind came in wih a purse and im like oh how much u have? (i was joking) and she says, none! i have my tama in here! im like oh great idea so form then on during school i leave them in a pouch! i ahve this cute little strawbberry pouch that looks like a wallet, which is perfect to bring to lunch becasue u can buy snacks there! my teacher never suspected it! buahahahah but now i just were them around my nec

That sound soo cute! My 4th grade teachers did not let us take them either, so I put them in my purse! I will have to get the coin purse, At the mall I saw one that could fit them, and some change! I will get that sometime. :) that is a really cute idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back