A few MORE questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
My V2 is really quiet. I have the sound on, but it's like the speaker is messed up... It worked before it got new batteries, but ever since a few weeks ago when I put the new batteries in it's been... Quiet. Luckily, my V1 and V2 are on about the same schedule (and are brothers right now), but it'd still be nice if it was... Louder. Any ideas what may have happened to it? I don't want to open it up if I don't have to, but will later if I must.

My second question is for those that have had a Umino (Ocean)... I know they're meant to be needy, but as they get older do they get more like "normal" Tamas? Right now I have mine as a teen (hurray for me!) and about every 5 minutes it needs food/snack/play, etc. I left it go for about 20 minutes and it lost 3 hunger hearts and 2 happy hearts. ;) I do check it a lot to be sure it's fine, but just wondering... With other Tamas to look after, I'm hoping it settles down. ;)

1. I really think you can't unless you try going into the battery and opening it up like you are going to debug it, and try to have one of your parents fix that. If that doesn't work, your tamagotchi is malfunctioning and you'll have to purchase another V2.

2. I can't answer this. I don't have the Umino Tamagotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I really think you can't unless you try going into the battery and opening it up like you are going to debug it, and try to have one of your parents fix that. If that doesn't work, your tamagotchi is malfunctioning and you'll have to purchase another V2.
2. I can't answer this. I don't have the Umino Tamagotchi
1. It works perfectly fine besides the sound. And... Parents? I'm 18 and not living with parents, LOL. ;) I'm quite handy with disassembling and reassembling stuff, so that's not a problem, just would rather not do it because I'm lazy. :huh: It works fine besides, as I said, so I will just leave it.

2. Okay, I'll wait for someone else. ;)

One more question...

Did Tamagotchi ever make a Dinosaur (Jurrasic Park, actually) Tama? (Otherwise it must've been a Gigapet) I have one somewhere, I'll have to find it...

One more question...
Did Tamagotchi ever make a Dinosaur (Jurrasic Park, actually) Tama?  (Otherwise it must've been a Gigapet)  I have one somewhere, I'll have to find it...
1.No. But, it could be the "GigaPet".

2.I don't have the umino.

3.Did you get those from the market? (online.)

1.No. But, it could be the "GigaPet".2.I don't have the umino.

3.Did you get those from the market? (online.)
1. Maybe it is... I know that it was Jurassic Park, had a brown/gold egg (shaped like Tamas only I think it was sorta textured), with three buttons and it could evolve into different dinosaurs--it was a lot like a Tama, I'll have to find it when I visit my dad again (it's packed away somewhere).

2. Okay...

3. I bought my V2 from either Target or K-mart when they were new. All of my Tamas say "Bandai" on them, etc., and are legit, not fakes. Oh, and the Jurassic Park "Tama" was from Spencer's many many years ago (it was my first virtual pet).

Do you mean a Dinkie Dino??

Maybe if you change the batteries again your V2 will work. I really am not too sure about this one. If this doesn't work, I really don't know what to do. Maybe it's not as big a deal as you think.....

And as for your Umino, I have no idea. I have never heard of one of those before. Sorry. ;)

Do you mean a Dinkie Dino??
Maybe if you change the batteries again your V2 will work. I really am not too sure about this one. If this doesn't work, I really don't know what to do. Maybe it's not as big a deal as you think.....

And as for your Umino, I have no idea. I have never heard of one of those before. Sorry. :p
No, it looked just like a Tamagotchi, functioned the same (except was dinosaur themed with the Jurassic Park logo on the top), had three buttons, was a gold/brown with a textured shell. I swear it'd pass as a dinosaur Tama... I really have to get to my dad's and find it (too bad it's a 3 hour drive to his house).

Possibly. The Tama grows fine, just is quiet. When these batteries run out I'll look at it more.

Umino = Ocean Tamagotchi (but I refer to it as Umino, as it is the Japanese one with "Umino Tamagotch" on the top). ;)

1.  Maybe it is...  I know that it was Jurassic Park, had a brown/gold egg (shaped like Tamas only I think it was sorta textured), with three buttons and it could evolve into different dinosaurs--it was a lot like a Tama, I'll have to find it when I visit my dad again (it's packed away somewhere).
2.  Okay...

3.  I bought my V2 from either Target or K-mart when they were new. All of my Tamas say "Bandai" on them, etc., and are legit, not fakes. Oh, and the Jurassic Park "Tama" was from Spencer's many many years ago (it was my first virtual pet).[ /COLOUR ]
I have put text on with red. Those are a tiny mistake. (Don't worry. Everyone makes them.)

I ment the battery.

:p I'm not worried, you just weren't clear.

I bought the battery for my V1 and V2 from Target recently. I got them at the same time and only the V2 is having a problem with sound.

*I'm going to go post the Jurassic Park Tama thing in the cousins section to see if they know anything about it, so yeah...

Just focus on the original two questions here. ;)

Well, I dont have the answer. only the one about the battery.

Well, I dont have the answer. only the one about the battery.
What? I don't see any answer about my batteries, since I did not buy them online, I bought them in person (and they are the right kind). :p

Try checking the speakers. Mabay it got damaged when the battery was changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back