A few Questions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maguayan

Reaction score
Well, sorry if these questions are in the FAQs but I, just to lazy to look. But I am patient, isn't that wierd?

1. How do you train you tamagotchi?

2. What games raise your skill points?

3. What is a healthy weight range?

4. Is the game "Jump" jumprope?

5. I it true that if you want to get a tama from the Kuchi family, you have to have had Mohitamachi as a toddler?

6. To get :D as a pet, is their any special requirement?

7. Is Jumping Rope, mimic, dance, shape, and flag, the only games you can play, or are their moe?

8. I using my anities tama and her tama already has a job at age 4. Its the book icon. Is that normal?

Sorry for so many.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. By prasing it when it is mad or upset (it is turned at his/her back or crying) and by giving it a time out when he beeps for nothing or when it it hungy and doesen't want to eat.

2.Mimic, dance, flag<--(I think flag...)

3. Well, don't let your tama be very hungry too often, or be unhappy to often, dont let it be sick to often.

5 & 6. It depends, I think it is random.

7. I think there are more. It advances until you reach the adult stage(I don't know if when you are an old timer you get a new game?)

Sorry I only know the answers to certain questions! :D

Hope it Helped!

Muffin T :p

EDIT: Also, dont let it have to much toothatches! (I'm not very good at english, sorry!)

Well, sorry if these questions are in the FAQs but I, just to lazy to look. But I am patient, isn't that wierd?
1. How do you train you tamagotchi?

2. What games raise your skill points?

3. What is a healthy weight range?

4. Is the game "Jump" jumprope?

5. I it true that if you want to get a tama from the Kuchi family, you have to have had Mohitamachi as a toddler?

6. To get :lol: as a pet, is their any special requirement?

7. Is Jumping Rope, mimic, dance, shape, and flag, the only games you can play, or are their moe?

8. I using my anities tama and her tama already has a job at age 4. Its the book icon. Is that normal?

Sorry for so many.
1. When your tama cries, go to the little icon in the lower left corner of the screen (looks like a Pac-man), and select "Praise." When your tama gives another tama a lousy present, select "Timeout" from the same menu. Also, if your Tama alerts you (the attention icon shows up in the lower right corner), and he/she is not missing any hearts and is not crying, select Timeout because they bugged you for no reason.

2. All games raise your skill points.

3. Depends on the age, but if your tama is under 60 kg, you shouldn't have any problems. My kids overfeed mine on snacks all the time, so mine are consistently in the 80s and 90s, and I've never had one die yet. Still, I wouldn't take the chance if I were you.

4. The game "Jumping Rope" is jumprope.

5. Yes.

6. Yes. You must have a Mohimatchi male toddler, and raise its Social (flower) points, and hope/pray it eventually grows into a Kuchipatchi. It's still random, even if you do those things.

7. Those are the only standard games. When your adult tamagotchi gets a job, that's one more game you can play.

8. Most tamas are grown and have jobs by age 4. The type of job/icon you have depends on what your skill points are.

Thankyou so very much. This helped me a lot. Thanks :lol:

Oh, sorry but one more question.

If your baby is a girl, can it change into a male toddler?

2. For raising specific skill points, play Shape to increase intelligence (pencil), Dance to increase art (star), and Flag to increase social (flower).

7. You also get more games (that you can't play, but your Tama can alone) when you connect with another Tama.

Thankyou so very much. This helped me a lot. Thanks :(
Oh, sorry but one more question.

If your baby is a girl, can it change into a male toddler?
[SIZE=14pt]no. if a baby is a girl it will always be a girl. untill u get another tamagotchi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]no. if a baby is a girl it will always be a girl. untill u get another tamagotchi.[/SIZE]
Ya, I figured that out when I thought about it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back