a few questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kisoros

Reaction score
Hi, I really need someone to sort things out for me.

1st I was wondering if I am too late or too early for the tamagotchi celebrity (in Canada)?

2nd Is the tamagotchi celebrity like the 5.5 or is it the 5.5?

3rd how do you tell the difference between the tamagotchi celebrity and the tamagotchi v5?

4th When, or is, the tamagotchi music star being released in Canada?

It would be great if someone could answer one, or all, of my questions.

The V5 Celebrity has been available in Canada for a few months now.

The V5.5 and the V5 Celebrity are the same thing, just with different names in different parts of the world. The only differences are the shell designs and the type of keychain.

Note: the V5.5 is marked V5.5, but the V5 Celebrity is marked only V5. You have to look at the shell design or the characters decorating the packaging to determine whether it's a regular V5 or V5 Celebrity. The front of the package for the regular V5 has an orange roof at the top and a little yellow picket fence along the bottom. The front of the package for the V5 Celebrity has a purple roof at the top, and a purple marquee along the bottom. Search for Tamagotchi V5 on ebay.com to see the different package styles.

The Music Star is not yet available in Canada, but should be available sometime in January (according to a post I saw here in Comments and Rumors.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back