A few questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

West_winds

Reaction score
I have a few questions for all you tama experts :D

1. Has there ever been a fix propsed for the early V1 Tamagotching connection that ran its batteries down too fast? If so what is it?

2. Is the V2 tamagotchi connection compatible with V1? Can you connect them and have them breed? Or is V2 for V2 only?

:wacko: Thanks in advanc!!

1. Yes, i beleve that BanDai fixed the problem. It was due to the continus beeping. It is now fixed and after the first batch was sold (and the shops for the 2nd batch).. welll, the 2nd batch had no problem. :)

2. Yep, they can connect and breed. On the v2, it has a menu when you choose connect. The menu is:

"V1

V2"

From that menu, you choose who you are connecting too.

Hope I helped :huh:

So Bandai isnt offering to fix any of the older ones that people allready bought or anything like that? My first gen is useless? 16 bucks down the drain? That seems a little unfair..... who else thinks so?

Yeah, as with a lot crap like this, it's a bit unfair, but unfortunately just the way it is. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt Bandai would waste the time and effort to collect millions of these little things from people just to fix something that trivial. I don't know what the V1 is like, but on the V2 you can save your guy before you change the batteries, and those are only like 2 bucks. Personally, I think you should at least be able to send your defective one in, or have a website where you can put in a serial number or something to that effect, and get a new one, maybe even a V2, since they cost the same...but again, I even doubt they'd be that kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back