A few questions.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boniface

Reaction score
As the topic says:

1. I donated blahblahblah... and then I got the ring and blahblahblah... *sighs* ok, I got the code to the crown, but I lost it. There is no way of getting it back right? I'm all set to enter in the 3 money exchange donation of 30,000 ... but... what will happen to the crown? I need the crown T___T! If anyone is willing to help:

username: OBI

2. Is there something you get after you recieve all the souvieners?

3. When the matchmaker comes, is there ANY way to certain that I will get a boy this time? Please be specific with the buttons and all.

... That's it for now. :D Please help and all advice and comments welcome. Thank you!

1. sorry, can't help u

2. sorry, can't help u

3. yes i can help. when the book is closed press the middle button

No, you can't get the password back unless you reset it.

All of the souveneirs hasn't been released yet so noone knows, but I personally think so.

No, I have tried press A/B when the book is opened/closed etc. But nothing worked for me.

When the matchmaker comes she has a book with her and if you watch her for some seconds you'll see that the book will be opened a few seconds and then be closed.

No, you can't get the password back unless you reset it.
All of the souveneirs hasn't been released yet so noone knows, but I personally think so.

No, I have tried press A/B when the book is opened/closed etc. But nothing worked for me.

When the matchmaker comes she has a book with her and if you watch her for some seconds you'll see that the book will be opened a few seconds and then be closed.
I tried the A/B thing, too with the book being open and closed, and IT DID NOT WORK. However, I have also tried the one where you press A if you want a girl, and B if you want a boy (doesn't matter about the book being open or closed, IGNORE THE BOOK) and it has WORKED EVERY SINGLE TIME! Yeah! So when the matchmaker comes, if you want a girl, press A and if you want a boy, press B!

As far as getting the password back, maybe if you enter just a few points (instead of making it the full 30,000 total, just make it like 12500 or something) it will give you password again. People have tried that and sometimes it works. Good luck!!! :huh:

The gender of baby from Matchmaker is RANDOM. It's just luck that it works for you. The book open/closed worked first time, but not in second time, and the A/B has not worked. So it's [SIZE=21pt]random![/SIZE]

It's worked for me 7 times in a row; I only picked girls, no boys (just to see if it actually worked, but maybe my tama is just "glitchy" that way). I'd call that pretty good odds for RANDOM. :huh: :huh: :p :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back