A few Things you should Know.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

95Tamagirl

Reaction score
Welcome to tamatalk!DarkCore allready explained the rules so that is not what I'm explaining.I'm teaching how to use tamatalk!

You must log in.Write your member name and password to log in.If you log out,you are known as a guest.

Starting a Topic or Poll:

Go to the bottom of the page and click New Topic or New Poll.Make sure it is in the right forum and it hasn't been made before.Your topic/poll might be closed.

New Topic-Enter the name and description of it.Later,write your message in the box below.When you are finished,click on Post New Topic.

New Poll-Enter name and description.Then the question.There are 2 boxes.In the first one,write the options.In the second one,write your message.Then click Post New Poll.

Adding a reply:

Go to any topic or poll.To reply,click on add reply.Write your message.Then click Add Reply.

Can a guide pin this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps in 'Starting a Topic or Poll' you could put something like 'first check to see if there is a simalar topic and check if you are posting it in the correct forum'.

Otherwise I think it's really nice. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back