A Few V6 Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoeyMCool

Reaction score
Sorry if this is already posted but this is my first post and it's urgent! I don't know a lot about V6 Tamagotchis and the moment I got the instructions, I accidentaly spilled hot cocoa all over it. Anyways, my Tamagotchi starts playing its instrument (a saxophone) every once in a while and it really bugs me! I praised it and everything but the only way to get it back to the normal pixelated world, I had to click B (to see the time). Am I supposed to do that? What am I supposed to do? Is it good? Should I back off of it? Is there any way to prevent it? What does it do? I need to know! Also, what do games do, what does buying a standard car do, what is the difference between the different instruments, and what happens if your Tamagotchi Music Star gets married?

DO NOT WORRY. It's definately not the Hot Cocoa, though. :D

Your tamagotchi is just practicing. When it is practicing, all you have to do is just go to the happy-face-with-speech-bubble icon, praise it, and it'll gain points. ^_^

(the time thing works too, though. :) )

Standard car question- I haven't got it before, but I guess your tamagotchi rides around in it or something. :(

Marrying question- wait for the matchmaker... It's a suprise. It'll be worth it, to... It's really fun to watch! :D

@CTF@

Cool, thanks! I can't believe I didn't know all this time (1 hour) o_O .

Like complete_tama_fanatic said, your Tama is just practicing, it will gain it skill points in 1 of the 3 Skill Point categorys, (Original, Tone or Rhythm.)

However, Practicing can cause it's Stress level to increase, to decrease the stress level, either play mini-games with it, feed it it's favourite food, or the most common, just Praising it.

Once your Tamagotchi is an adult, a few days later (e.g 4 days old), your Band Manager will select a partner for you much like the Matchmaker from previous versions. Simply click Yes or No if you would like to Marry that partner, this is the way to create more generations.

Also, my Tama is already 2 days (years) old and he never went to school!

wait..it will go to school....but i never had my tama 2 yrs and gone to school (but then again i just new to the musicstar too :p but i no alot) just have to wait i guess u cant rush (growing??)...idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back