A Few Ways To Get Lots of NEOPOINT$!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Nightpelt~Togetchi:.

Reaction score
One way to do it you could play fashion fever .

You can only submit the scores 3 times every 24hours right..?

So you just randomise the character, end the game and submit the score. No matter how ugly or pretty you dressed the neopet you will always get 300 np = 3 x 300np = 900np!

I really nead a break from school :)

Another way is to open a shop -

You can get things to sell by:

1) selling your old unwanted stuff

2) Go to the giving tree to grab some stuff

3) go to the healing springs in Faerieland and click the button 'Heal my pets' and you may recieve free potions and remedies to sell

4) Go to the Plateau of Tyrannia and click on the giant omlet and click 'grab a slice'. You can only do this once every 24 hours.

5) pick berrries in Merridell farms. You can only do this once every 24 hours and you may find dung, barbed wire, rotten berries, etc. instead of berries (Sniddberries, Voidberries, etc.). To do this you must have 400p

Then sell your things at a reasonable price. :D

Play Key Quest.

Just try your best in it and hope that the other player(s) don't leave! Doing this you could get thousands of neopoints and a variety of items (stamps, neggs, books, etc.)

I hope you find this hhelpful! ;)

Great! I'll get started on some of those soon. Oh yeah, and since it's December, you can go to the Advent Calendar, where you get some Neopoints when you claim your prize. You can also sell the stuff you get.

Thank you Candy-chan for that. You can also go to the chance games; The Fruit Machine, The Wheel of excitement/knowledge/mediocrity (The wheel of Monotony takes aaages), Quasalan Expellibox. But you will have to give points for some of them to get points and items though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back