A fun tamagotchi craft

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchirules

Reaction score
Tamagotchi Craft

What you need:

-2 paper plates

-markers

-pencils

-stapler

Step 1.

Staple the 2 plates together all around and leave a little space on the bottom or top

Step 2.

Make one plate look like your tamagotchi, make a screen, your favorite tamagotchi in it, and make it look exactly like your tamagotchi. Decorate it with pencils and markers or glitter whatever!

Step 3.

Print or draw all the tamagotchi characters you got before and put them in your paper plate tamagotchi, (put them in through the openig that you left).

It's a tamagotchi bank!!

Reply please!

I love that idea i will have to do that * runs off to find paper plates and other stuff* :D :lol: :lol:

Tamagotchi Craft
What you need:

-2 paper plates

-markers

-pencils

-stapler

Step 1.

Staple the 2 plates together all around and leave a little space on the bottom or top

Step 2.

Make one plate look like your tamagotchi, make a screen, your favorite tamagotchi in it, and make it look exactly like your tamagotchi. Decorate it with pencils and markers or glitter whatever!

Step 3.

Print or draw all the tamagotchi characters you got before and put them in your paper plate tamagotchi, (put them in through the openig that you left).

It's a tamagotchi bank!!

Reply please!
Great idea! :D :lol: :lol: ;) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I'll try it right now!!!!

just one question... :mimitchi: . Where do we get the charecters that we've had from the past, like do we get them off the charecter chart or something like that? :D

:huh: I tried it and it was really wicked !!!! good idea !!! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get some graph paper, you can draw your Tama pixel by pixel if you pause it and copy it carefully. Then it will look just like it does on the screen. I do this sometimes, I drew the shop! I like the idea of a bank, well done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back