A good siggy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasen221

Reaction score
Hey, I need to find a good siggy, as u can see. I need ideas and I don't want forwards. I need something that fits me. Help me!

Well, I usually post my favorite part of my favorite song.

it usually look good. and colors are always nice. =]

Well, what is YOU, if you want something that "fits" you? Only you can figure that out for yourself. :D Tell us a little about yourself if you still want us to help you out. Maybe there's a quote or song lyrics out there that you really like. I have my entire VP collection in mine because I'm quite proud of it. I also have a quote that I really identify with, something that motivates me. A link to a few of your favorite websites is good too or maybe there's a cool video you like that you want others to see. Just remember that you have a character limit so make it count! Besides, who says you have to stick with one the entire time? You can change it because everyone changes a varying times anyway. :) I hope you find something!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how we can find something that fits you when you haven't given us a clear idea of what you need?

I'd be happy to help, but it's you who has to put an effort into finding something.

Have some lyrics at hand - add a splash of color here, play around with the fonts a there, and you'll get a great signature in no time. :)

You could probably try a quote or something you find original. Like my signature is basically me in a nutshell just random and out there. 8P

Icons that match the siggy -- emotionally or appearance -- make great signatures. Or, as I call them, sets. A bright icon with red and orange and yellow colours don't go so well with blues and blacks. Put them with colours that match and your set will be very nice to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back