A good word.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyTama

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Today I just got a tamagotchi V4. I really recomend it, I got mine at target. The V4 in my oppinion is better than the V3. I have the one with sun flowers on it :) .

Do you have a V4 yet?

Lucky you. ;) I live in Canada, and I'd rather wait until January than order off ebay. Getting it by mail will probably be slower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you. ;) I'll be asking for one for my b-day, but I don't know if I'll get it....I mean, I got loads of tamas already! B)

*Tgd*

I'm getting one in January when they come out in Canada. I was going to get one for Christmas but they weren't here ;)

-Kuchipatchi-

I have a V4. My mom loved my new pet so much, she even wanted one for herself... ;)

Lucky you. ;) I live in Canada, and I'd rather wait until January than order off ebay. Getting it by mail will probably be slower.
I agree. I've gotten ripped off on ebay.

There was a V3 I didn't think it would come out months in my town so I get one of ebay for $34, then the next day after I got it, I was in the mall and there was one for $15, so the person who sold it to me knew it was a rip off because that person on her page said no refunds B)

i rele want one!!! im calling all the possible stores and asking if they r in stock!!!!id do anything to get 1!!!!i asked my mom if i could order 1 and she said no!!!!!uh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back