A Guide to the Uratama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the numerous topics popping up w/ people asking for guides to the Uratama, I've decided to create a careguide to it ...
*binary: long quote removed*

I hoped this helped anyone new to the Uratama. Please post any comments/questions. Thanks!  :ph34r:
u rote lots of things :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW , You made me want to get a Ura tama even more now , you have a wonderful guide and I can tell you worked vary hard on it , good job :D

Impressive dude!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the imfo! You must be a good writer!!!!!!!! :huh:

I heard that you can adjust the contrast of the screen of the ura tama.  Anyone know if this is true?
Yes this is true for both EnTama and UraTama, press B to bring up the clock screen then hold C and press B (IIRC been a while since I did it) and a contrast bar will come up, press A or B to adjust and C to bring back the clock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can You Pause A Uratama? :lol: :lol: :blink:
No Japanese Tamagotchis including UraTama do not have a pause function, the only way to really "pause" is to get the clock screen up and then hold A and press C so it says "SET" and just leave it like that until you want to "unpause" then you just need to set the correct time and date. Alternatively something which I find useful for busy days at work is the Robot Butler, once activated he will feed your Tamagotchi Meals and Snacks and clean up poop for the entire day, they cost 12,000 Gotchi for 3 and are available from the luxury goods section of UraTama Town Market or alternatively the luxury goods section of EnWarehouse.

ooooooooooooooooh

so shes a nanny xD

wasn't sure what i was doing xD

lol

thanks much!

although i love my uratama to death... the blue screen is really killing my eyes...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back