a guy asked me out!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a guy asked me out wat shud i say?

• yeah...totally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • go 4 it

• just take it, i have no time to decide 4 u

• wateverr

• he's hot?

• nah..dun man

• no he seems gay

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah 11...... Well I would blush and then faint and then wake up go to his house and KISS him... Though I am 13... Not 11!! ^_^

not 2 b mean but ...... it's in ur heart if u want 2 date him, i mean what u want is in ur head..... ''do u like him??????''asked ur brain

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!! This guy hoo sits nxt 2 me i have this BIG BIG BIG Crush on him and my best frend ALSO likes him and my other *friend sed 2 me "Oh u 2 make the PERFECT COUPLE" and im SO mad @ her :lol: :D and HES PARANOID OF ME!!! ARGH ILL NEVA 4GIVE THE FREND THAT SED THAT!!!!!

*The frend hoo sed we were the perfect couple wasnt the frend that had a crush on him 2

well it depends if you want to. if he's a quite hot guy or not too ugly! then go 4 it like i said its up to you

You shouldn't make a poll out of it. We don't know him. If you want to then say yes. If you don't say no. It's simple.
but the problem is if i say yes he'll chase me around the skooland send me love leters

and if i say no he'll get sad but still send me love letters

if you like him like that, then yes, but if you don't want to spoil a perfectly good friendship,no. :blink: i went out with a guy friend and after we broke up, we weren't really friends anymore :blink: i'm over it though

iuno , if u likey him then u shud say yes , u should not have made a pole for people telling u if u shud or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back