A HORROR STORY......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she was scared!It was 30 seconds until midnight!If she survives before midnight, she will still die. She kept crying because she was so scared...

THEN IT WAS MIDNIGHT BUT......................................................................................she didnt die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then a ghost came up and said you will live because somebody said that they whould die for you

She started to cry because she did not want her mom to just die like that. She told all her classmates about it but no one listened. Then after that she saw a ghost and...

then the ghost said ur mom is not dead she got knocked out and she will be like this for 1000000 years then she said then who died for me...............................

then the ghost said it was......................................

her dad that died!

So she ran home and found her dad dead on the couch!

She started crying then suddenly heard a scary voice which said...

Now it's your turn. You will die at midnight. For real this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
come on i didnt want grace to die this is stupid and somebody died for her so she cant die

Grace was very scared then.....courage flowed into her body and stood on her guard and said!!NOO!!!!!!!I WON'T DIE!!!!!I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!!!!YOU'RE JUST A LIAR!!Just then everything looked like it's starting to suck into a vortex then a voice said.Ho-ho-how!!How did you break my spell??!!??Grace was confused what spell??the voice then said....when i was alive.. *alive??Grace thought* my friends always scared me.......one day..they scared me till i have heart attack i cannot be cured and i ..died........i wanted to one day seek revenge on their child *On their child ??Grace thought....if i was the one who got cursed then...(GASP!!)Dad was this voice's friend!!!* but seems like you broke my spell.....SHOW YOURSELF !!!!!!!Grace shouted at the top of her voice...then a spirit formed and showed a young unidentified tamagotchi with big dark bloody eyes....and said he's nAMe was Andrew......then he began saying he ot only gave me a heart attck....then the blood in his eyes started to boil...and said he not only gave me a heart attack he stabbed my eyes with a knife and said...now you can never see her again.........but my body was never given a proper rest!!SO I CAME TO HAUNT YOU ALL!!!I shall show you the scene and before Grace could say anything she was transported to the past but no one seems to notice her and she saw her father holding a tamagotchi by the neck.her father said some words that Grace can't make out....then she heard a bloodcurdling scream!!She saw with her own eyes that her father stabbed a knife through Andrew through his skull...it was a horrible sight blood flowed all over the floor.....the pile of blood just grew larger......she noticed the school was the same as her school...so the calmed spirit brought her back to her time...the spirit then said...i shall lift the curse from you......but come visit me...at the haunted toilet everyone is talking about in your school he smiled sweetly.The next day she went back tto school and stepped inside the haunted toilet...there shhe same spirit and she saw the spirit and the horrible scene...it was like a dream talking to ghosts...

Wow!!Hey TamaAngelOfTheStars :p you're story is longggggg bbut i'll continue~

Grace then walked in slowly losing courage she looked down on the floor.....there was blood all over the place!!Andrew was still smiling at her.......she forced a smile back but it felt strange........then she saw a lifeless body in the toilet ...it looked like Andrew!!!!It was scary!!!The body has no eyes and but it has a knife stuck into it!!!.........

Ok.....i don't have anygthing anymore..... someone continue this!!

Grace screamed looking at the body then the spirit smiled happily Some teacher's heard her scream and came ranning in before they came in the sirit froze time except Grace the spirit then said.Thankyou...now i can rest in peace and this toilet will now be available and time unfrooze then Grace told the teachers about the body the teacher's were stunned and called the police.The police found out everything and almost EVERYBODY in the school is shocked at earing how Grace's dad killed that boy.So Andrew was given a proper place to Rest In Peace the police then rewarded Grace 100,000,000 Gotchi Points for this Grace was happy!!She then visited the cemetery to pray Andrew and felt like someone said to her "Thankyou..." Grace wasn't scared now!!She then closed her eyes and smiled and whispered "Rest in Peace,Andrew my ghostly friend~Hope we meet again one day..."After this experience ... Grace was intrested in a job of investigating Death Scene and all her first day of job wasn't easy.......

then grace heard tails doll say "im still alive"out of nowhere then she heard a loud boom she went to the kitchen and something happened...

Grace saw her dog drooling blood from it's mouth,she turned to run but a mysterious force was blocking her,the dog was coming for her!

"What shall I do!?" said Grace in a scared voice.

Grace started screaming, "SOMEONE! HELP ME! PLEASE, NOW!" Her chant echoed away...

When she was standing there, fists clutched... she heard a voice.

"Hi, I can help you." A quiet voice said. WHAT? I don't think she will.

When Grace finally said, "Yes..."

That mysterious girl said...

MAKE IT SCARY. :furawatchi:

What do you mean!!???But...didn't i broke Andrew's curse on me!!??then Grace thought back...

Grace was very scared then.....courage flowed into her body and stood on her guard
what did make courage flow into me????Grace thought ......

everything was still left as a mystery.......then Grace thought again:What does she mean...do you feel the sunshine??Grace wasn't a tails doll expert then she heard a young girl scream a bloodcurdling scream it was really earsplitting then she saw a really young Ura Young Memetchi....she was sitting on the stairs hugging a teddy bear.She said something like :"Help me....help me........."

Who is that?

Then, she walked up to it and said "What's the matter?"

Then, it's eyes turned red, and it said in a raspy voice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back