A Kuromametchi's Deep Love

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I..I....I Saw Myself Drop Down, I Could See My Body On The Bed..... But I... I Was Falling Through The Floors. But Im Safe Now." Said Kuromametchi. "Lets Go Back. Home" Said Chantotchi." But First. Chantotchi, Will You Marry Me?" Asked Kuromametchi. "Yes" Said Chantotchi With A Smile. A Few Days Later. They Had Their Wedding. Under A Blooming Tree In Patchi Forest. Chantotchi Did Not Feel Right About The Wedding In A Way. But She Didn't Know What Way. She Looked Beautiful In Her Marriage Gown. And Kuromametchi looked Handsome In His Wedding Outfit."On This Fine Day. Two Bonds Have Crossed And Proposed. Kuromametchi, Do You Look Forward To Spending The Rest Of Your Life With Chantotchi." I Do." "Chantotchi, Do You Wish To Spend The Rest Of You Life With Kuromametchi?" "Ummmmm,-

I II cant she said 'i understand kuromametchi said that you know i was that mean mamekatchi at school and i almost killed you i did that because king debiru is making me do all of this except saving you you must find a blended family with a mametchi and 100 o/o bonds he must propse to you and you must accept to avenge their deaths for when i was in a coma the twin futengoshis told me to tell you to do this for if you dont they shall be stolen by futengoshi debiru imust marry makkiko also for tama heaven to survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'and he ran away leaving every body gawping at everbody else except chanotchi

"oh my," Said Chantotchi. She Ran Away. She knew that he knew best.She then began looking, for the one. Waling Miles And Miles She Found A Couple Of Mametchis, But she did not fall for them.Suddenly, A couple of kids threw A baseball at her Head. Then it all came back to her. She had memory loss. But now she remembers everything. Her growth was like this:

Baby-hiteotchi-Chamametchi-Chantotchi.

And she remembers, that Kuromametchi and her grew up together. She gave up everything. And ran back home. "Kuromametchi! Kuromametchi!" She called out. But no answer. She knocked on his door. But no answer. She then realised that her mind went over her heart. And she is learning her lesson. She just looked at her past with Kuromametchi. She remembers dancing with him at Tamahigh Prom. She Was Chamametchi, And he was Not a Mamekatchi, He was that young mametchi with a hot pink scarf. This pushed her to look even harder. She entered a mirror maze. Kuromametchi was in it. The reflections Of Kuromametchi confused her. But she didn't Give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back