A marumimitchi named Jane

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkStar*

Reaction score
:D - Me. Plain Jane.

If I ever get home, I will fall over and faint because of my acomplishment of getting out of here. Its awful living in an adoption centre. You think we all get proparly looked after but we certainly do not. Until it happened, and i'm the one it happened to. Marther ^_^ is looking over me, watching me write my diary. Ive shooed her away now, shes the most horrid tama ive ever met.

Im an ordinary tama, unlike her, whos unique and pretty. I'm not, i'm a normal red, mushroom looking thing. Yes, people have tried to set up [SIZE=8pt]tiny[/SIZE] adoption centres for us, we're "Plain and unwanted," Its horrible knowing everytime you look into the mirror, im still, plain old jane.

"Hello." Martha whispers in my ear so quietly it gives me a shock.

"Oh, h.. he.. hel-"

"Speed it up a little, plainer.!" She sais, plainer is the worst name someones called me. Maybe thats why tears are rolling down my red cheeks.

"Oh Jane!" Kenny says, Kenny is our carer, quite nice, and caring.

"I dont know why on earth shes crying!" Lies Marther.

"She DOES!" I scream, in fact i lash out a hand and scratch Marther, she squeals.

Im on the quiet step. Its pointless, all we do is sit there, and we're supposed to think about the 'wrong' things we've done. No-one can make anyone think about something they dont want to.

"Jane," A voice says from above, i look up- its Kenny.

"I have some news, your going to a home."

*PART 2 COMING LATER*

Latest posts

Back