A message for Jess

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxDannixx

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name: Jess

Tamagotchi's Age: 8

Date of Birth: cant remember

Date of Passing: cant remember

What Generation? 1st

Your Comments: Jess, my gorgeous Jess. you were my first ever V4 tamagotchi, and I looked after you, loved and nurtered you, you grew and grew untill you became a beautiful Ponytchi, I was so proud of you.

Sine you were a baby, my brother and I wished for you and his tama Jason (the type that look like a chicken with big teeth) would fall in love and make a family, and luckily, when you becme adults you did fall in love and you had a great time. You went to watch the sunset at the beach, you went to fancy reasturaunts, you went everywhere.

Untill one day, you gave birth to two beautiful boys, Sam who went off with his father, and Buzby who stayed with us.

On the second night of Buzby and Sam's life, you and your husband said your finall farewells, and flew away to your home planet, where you still are 18 generaions later, yes that's right Jess, we're on 19 generation, and you started it all. I am so proud of you, and every new little wonder that is brought into our life, I tell them the tale of you.

I think you will be glad to know that your two sons grew to be strong and handsome, they both turned into Mametchi's.

I love you so much Jess and I will never forget you, I hope this message reaches you in tama land.

Lots of love from xxDannixx

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

/\

O O <----- I have drawn some cherries here because I know that was your favourite food.

Latest posts

Back