A Message to All

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miya

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been checking Miya's bookmarks and contacts, to reach out to those who knew her. I'm not aware of how often she used this particular discussion board.

It breaks my heart to write this. Miya passed away last week, in a car accident with her mother.
Her mother is still recovering in hospital. Miya fought to hold on, but her fragile body eventually gave in.

The driver of the other vehicle involved is being charged.

She was only young. Always smiling and full of love for all people. Never judging, always accepting.

I'm finding this incredibly hard to deal with myself, but this is not about me. This is to let any people who knew her about this very sad news.

She loved her toys, and especially loved her Tamagotchi pets. Something so small and simple brought her much joy.
We are going to bury her with a few of her favourite toys and her Tamagotchi pets.

I personally would like to thank anyone here who had been kind or friendly to her. Even if it was just brief, it means so much.

Regards.

This is so terribly sad to hear... Rest in peace Miya, and my condolences to all of you for your loss.

Latest posts

Back