A Mind of it's Own?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be the bad mood symbol... are you sure it's smoking? Check the instructions. I would like a lot to see a picture of it!
I don't think so, they smile when they're doing it like their enjoying it. I'll get a picture up soon! :)

My v5 celebrity does random animations all the time! They're so cute. Sometimes I see them having tea or a snack and sometimes watching the television! There's also this adorable animation where the mom and dad kiss each other and a heart shows up above their heads. :wub:

On my TMGC+ Color, every time I feed a character a sweet potato, they pass gas--- a yellow puff of smoke. I cracked up the first time I saw it.

I took my P's out in his yard. He jumped up and landed on his head. It looked like it hurt.

I don't think so, they smile when they're doing it like their enjoying it. I'll get a picture up soon! :)
Thats strange. But what type of Tamagotchi is it? I imagine that would be on an English Tamagotchi but maybe on a Japanese one.

My Tamagotchi saw a rainbow during nightime :p

KgxiBv6.png

I usually see my Tamagotchi taking a bath, or brushing its teeth...nothing funny about those. I wanna see something awesome... :(

I get the bath animation a lot, too.

I've also gotten the smoking animation once on my v4.5. It was a little disturbing, to say the least. Odd they would put that in...huh.

Besides for that, I saw this somewhat creepy one on my v6 the other day where the Tama was completely still (with its eyes gone) and a few sunflower-esque characters were dancing around it. Strange. No idea what that one was about.

I get the bath animation a lot, too.

I've also gotten the smoking animation once on my v4.5. It was a little disturbing, to say the least. Odd they would put that in...huh.

Besides for that, I saw this somewhat creepy one on my v6 the other day where the Tama was completely still (with its eyes gone) and a few sunflower-esque characters were dancing around it. Strange. No idea what that one was about.
I think your tama had it's back turned on you.

My v6 alway turns his/hers back to the screen when watching an animation, but on som characters the back looks the same as the front, except the eyes are missing. ;)

It sounds like a summer animation.

I think your tama had it's back turned on you.

My v6 alway turns his/hers back to the screen when watching an animation, but on som characters the back looks the same as the front, except the eyes are missing. ;)

It sounds like a summer animation.
*facepalms* I never realized that...so he was just watching the sunflowers dance. That makes much more sense. I always thought he was possessed or freaked out. XD Thanks for letting me know.

My V1 and V3 were dancing today! They had music notes above they're heads. Cutest... thing... EVER! My V1 was also running around, and then it fell on it's face! Poor guy... And finally, I connected my V1 to my V2 and my V2 gave him a ball! He played with it for like 5 minutes. Then an hour later, he was playing with it again! :D

yes i remember my tamas doing stuff, like my v5 opens the fridge sometimes :p

My favourite animation (which was one of the first I ever saw) was when my V3 would go out next to a snowman in the winter!

Haha, loved this. Great to see something like that a few weeks before Christmas.

On the TamaWalkie, it shows Mametchi in a hammock wearing shades, relaxing and it has the weirdest music ever and it's so WEIRD AND FUNNY! I miss my TamaWalkie so much >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back