A neat little V4 tamatown trick I found!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er girl

Reaction score
*Also posted my me on tama-zone*

You know when you win foods such as crepe, chocolate bar, lollipop, candy, waffle or fried chicken from the arcade games in the V4 tamatown? Well, I thought it was a little boring when your tama eats them straight away, so I decided to do a little 'experiment' - which worked!

Here's what I did:

1) - First I visited the V4 tamatown and won foods from the arcade games.

2) - Then I logged out (you need to type in the correct 'log out' password from tamatown) And I was given the passwords for the crepe, chocolate bar, waffle, lollipop, candy and fried chicken.

3) - I fed my tamagotchi meals until it refused to eat anymore.

4) - I also fed it snacks until it had a toothache.

5) - I went to the games/activity icon and selected 'password'

6) - I typed in the passwords for the foods I got from tamatown and because my tamagotchi was full and it had a toothache, it didn't eat the food. Instead, the food went into the meals and snacks lists!

Easy! You can try it! :eek:

You also need to make sure you have room in your snacks and meals lists before you do this though.

The waffle, chocolate bar and fried chicken go into the meals list, and the candy, lollipop, and crepe go into the snacks list.

-sk8er girl-

That's an interesting find! But I wouldn't just stuff my tamas and give them cavities to get the items. Maybe I could give them enough meals so they will refuse to eat, because it's only two more meals above four hearts but probably not giving it a lot of snacks. Maybe I could do it when the cavity comes every once in a while. But that was really neat! Good job on finding that! :wub:

Can I post this on my website? i won't take credit i'll put your name *S8ker girl* from tamatalk and soon it'll be finshed for everyone to see :blink: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back