a neat trick up the sleave

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joefish60

Reaction score
once i was playing with my tama and it had a poop i cleaned it and it was ok then its hearts went to 1 on hungry and happy so i played slot to make it happy and the slot thing went slower i done it loads but now i giv it timeouts but that doesnt always work because it only rely works if the hearts go doun by them self not by giving it timeouts.

once i was playing with my tama and it had a poop i cleaned it and it was ok then its hearts went to 1 on hungry and happy so i played slot to make it happy and the slot thing went slower i done it loads but now i giv it timeouts but that doesnt always work because it only rely works if the hearts go doun by them self not by giving it timeouts.
that's strange... maybe the battery power is going.

cool site mametchichic! B) :huh: :D :D :eek: ;) :p :lol: ;) ^_^
sorry but u just spammed and please if you have somethin personal to say to some1 then pm them, cos spam posts r odd.

What in the HECK are you talking about??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back