*~A New Beginning~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkbutterfly

Reaction score
*~A New Beginning~*

~Prologue~

At the foot of the door were two small eggs, in a hay-strewn basket with a amount of hay, comforting each of the two eggs.

I brought them inside, as the first cracked after one minute. A beaming white girl popped out of the shell with blue-as-blue eyes shining brightly under the light.

"I think I will call you Bella" I cradled the small infant.

"Nan" hushed the small baby as she yawned and fell asleep

A few hours later of a very annoying waiting for the second egg to crack, Bella had grown into a Hitodetchi, and sat with her two front teeth seeping out of her mouth, with freckles and a small curl of hair.

The second egg shook, and it shook, AND IT SHOOK! until it opened slightly the small eyes of the baby were visible from a mile away. It had huge chocolate-colored eyes.

It softly whispered "Nan". I smiled to the little baby as it looked up at me with great wonder.

"I think Taylor is a nice name" I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nan is be btw.

Taylor and Bella stood in the sunlight of the house in Tama-Town. They were intrigued by the house.

I had to explain to them every - little - detail.

Bella was older than Taylor so they were both different in personality, they were oppositely the same as babies, but as toddlers?

Bella's small diary:

Dear Jernal,

I am not a veree good spela but her a go, Nan has elped.

Today the pre-school teacher came and gave me my backpack, inside it was a sparkly book, a pack of crayons and a information booklet for Nan

See you Lata.

Beeellaaaaa

Nan's Blog

Today I have got two little girls,

Taylor, who has a toy mirror and and a timpani drum kit,

Bella, who has a panda doll and a harp,

They are quite good little girls and have the following stats:

Name: Bella

Weight: 10lbs

Hungry: @@@@

Happy: @@

Stress: 12

Tone: 21

Rhythm: 22

Original: 119

Name: Taylor

Weight: 5lbs

Hungry: @@@

Happy:mad:@@@

Stress: 00

Tone: 30

Rhythm: 35

Original: 21

:mellow: :huh: :eek: ;) :p :D :lol: B) :) <_< :) :angry: :( :unsure:

Thats All for Today

Nan (AKA pinkbutterfly)

Last edited by a moderator:
[align=centre]*~*A New Beginning*~*[/align]

[SIZE=7pt]NB: I might just make my log about my Tamagotchi- Taylor.[/SIZE]

Day 2

Yesterday was a busy day for little Taylor, The Pre-school teacher came and gave her a toy car, god knows what she is going to use THAT for. She has been attending Pre-school alot, and has made friends with Thu, the Tamatchi. Taylor has enjoyed visiting the shops and playing games and tama-town, but I am trying not to go there; to spend hours on end on the site.

Today she is due to to evolve into a teenager, I hope she turns into a Chamametchi?!?! I am not convinced of the names just yet. :)

[align=centre]Nan's Blog[/align]

Yesterday Taylor had fun rocking out on her timpani drums and making quite a racket. And solemnly spend hours on end in her bedroom combing her hair to her mirror, singing sweetly.

Last night she had a bath and used some special STRAWBERRY SHAMPOO which is smelling wonderful!

Stats:

Name: Taylor

Weight: 10lbs (base weight ^_*)

Hungry: @@@@

Happy: @@@@

Stress: 00 :)

TONE: 70

RHYTHM: 79

ORIGINAL: 46

(will play one of each more games to get +30 in each column.)

Music: CLASSICAL (was Pop)

GP: 1170P. (Nan bought her a cookie and sponge-cake!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pinkbutterfly

Latest posts

Back