A New Beginning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolyNomial

Reaction score
I have two Tamagotchis and I always always get the Gozarutchi or Maskutchi. After reading many posts here I have realized it's because I dont take good care of my Tamagotchi or I'm not attentive enough.

Today I have a new 2nd generation that I named Josh. Josh is going to get 100% of my attention and I'm not going to give him snacks. Hopefully he will not turn into a ninja or mask boy.

I will frequently log my process.

Trying not to give your Tamagotchi Snacks is extremely hard. I don't think I'm going to be able to do it but I will try.

I had my 5th generation born today so now I will have 2 new babies to try the "no snacks" diet. Whoo Hoo!

Yeah! My baby Josh just turned into a Young Mimitchi, whoo hoo! It was hard and I had to be patient but I gave him only a couple of snacks (like 3) and it worked. He's so cute!

Now I'm curious as to what my 5th generation Jordn is going to turn into to.

Whoo hoo! My 5th generation Josh just turned into a Hinotamatchi and he's so cute. I'm so glad I learned not to give my tamagotchis snacks cause now I got cute ones. Yeah!

My newborn baby girl Apple 1G was born tonight. So far I have won the jump game twice and cleaned up one poop. I hope she turns into a Mametchi or a Memetchi. Whoo hoo!

Ok, yesterday 2 of my Teens turned into Kuchipatchis and 2 turned into Mametchis. I think the Kuchipatchi is ugly and I'm kind of upset I got him. I was 100% deligent in taking care of my babies. I will figure out what I did wrong.

Well I still haven't figured out where I went wrong, oh well.

Today my 6th generation baby girl arrived. I named her Happy. whoo hoo!

Latest posts

Back