A NEW FONT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
The new font is: Vivaldi It is special! I mean, look at it-->Hi!

You might not see it too good at that size, so you might wanna make the size bigger.

[SIZE=14pt]Wow! What a cool font! I have to say thanx to happi bunny for giving it to me. Thanx, happi bunny![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]-tenniswinner[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15pt]Cool! nice font! you can find all the fonts on miscrosoft word![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]This is my favourite font though![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, fonts can't exactly be new, unless they can only be found on Word Perfect 12, which has not come out yet. My favourite font is [SIZE=21pt]Matisse ITC. [/SIZE] But it is only on Word Perfect 8, I think.

Well i usually just type normal but my favorite font is [SIZE=14pt]this[/SIZE] and if i am using a color my favorite color is blue but i usually just stick with the easy things! ;) -RR :)

i have no clue! my friend tamagirl777 helped me with it when she came to my house!

Barely any of these fonts work on my computer ;)

I like [SIZE=21pt]Gigi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Century Gothic[/SIZE]

and [SIZE=21pt]Forte[/SIZE]

They're kewl! :)

I like Edwardian Script ITC[SIZE=17pt]Edwardian Script ITC[/SIZE] font too.

Another one of my favourites is [SIZE=17pt] Blackletter686 BT[/SIZE] i dont use it much because you can't read it very well.

Another good one is [SIZE=17pt]Cataneo BT[/SIZE]

I like:

[SIZE=25pt][/SIZE]

Jokerman LET

Creepy!!

Kid Type Paint

Westwood let, lovely boxed writing

HIGHLIGHT LET

Falstaff Festival MT

La Bamba LET

Palace Script MT Semi Bold TRY AND READ THIS!!

And there are many more I like, ortmdetest too, but anyway, here are some of them!

Sorry but when i try the fonts they dont work
yeah. that happens sometimes. sometimes you dont leave a space in something like FONT=bradleyhanditc, it isn't recognised so it's replaced with something else

I like those fonts, but the one that you posted is not new. You just have to find different fonts on Word Processors, like Word Pad, Microsoft Works, etc.

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back