A New Home

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rushmore63

Reaction score
I was crossing the road to go home a few days ago when I saw a cute Furawatchi walking by crying. I asked that was wrong. It told me a bunch of Tamas didn't have a home. He led me to them and I took them in, promising they'd find a home.

:( Cheesy

;) Halo

:lol: Laughs

:( Angelica

:ph34r: Starr

:p Abbylin

:( Crazie

:p Dream

:huh: Ruby

:p Cutie

:p Moon

If you would like to adopt one of these fine Tamas...please respond with why you'd be a good owner and once one of the Tamas is gone...I might be able to find another...but you can't apply for it anymoe. I'll take it off the list and add Tamas when they show up at my doorstep.

Give these wonderful pets a good home!

When you adopt one, please type it's name and I'll give you the pet. Along with a biography about the pet and a good luck letter. I hope you find this Adoption Agency the best.

:mellow: Here is Abbylin.

She was born on September 20, 2008 and she has been surviving on her own since she was born. She is neat and cannot stand a mess. She loves people and her sister is Apple. (We haven't found her yet.) Abbylin wants a mother/father who understands her problems...not someone who doesn't listen.

Pleased that you adopted,

rushmore63

-_- Here is Cutie.

She was born on January 1, 2009 and she loves to play. She has never been on her own and quite messy, but she can work. She works so hard and plays so hard, people call her perfect. She says that she wants a mother/father that can honestly play, not scold when she does something wrong. She likes ice cream and hates dogs.

Pleased that you adopted,

rushmore63

*I just found new TAMAGOTCHIS! They will be added to list as soon as we discover their past. Thank you to adoptees and thank you to adopters!*

Topic moved to: TamaTalk » General » Fun Stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Here's Halo.

She was found sleeping in the arms of a young girl who couldn't care for her anymore. Halo is extremely distractive. She fiddles with everything. But she loves animals and she loves being around other Tamas. She's neat, orgnaized and she loves writing and riding.

Thanks for adopting,

rushmore63

:lol: Here's Moon.

He loves to act, sing, and listen to music. He flies everywhere and hates birds. He was found on the streets snuggling with his best friend, Halo. He is neat and organized, but doesn't make good grades in school. He loves to be cuddled with and watch black and white movies with you. He doesn't like horror movies and is scared quite easily.

Thank you for adopting,

rushmore63

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back