A New Method Of Pausing Without Growth Stunting!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidasTouch34

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
:lol: When you leave for school turn the sound off and set it to a time when ur tam goes to sleep and when you come back he'll be still sleeping and growing too and you didnt have to take care or worry about (Tamagotchi(s) name(s))

hOPE IT HELPED!!! ^_^ :D :) :wacko: :ph34r: :angry: :) :) B)

cool ill have to try it so tara can grow and i wont have to worry about her LOL :furawatchi: LOL

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D

I got the devil looking kitty thing and mine sleeps till 7 am till 3pm. Sometimes I bring it to school.(My teacher bores it to sleep Lol :angry:

I do that. Mine actually doesn't lack discipline because I put it to sleep for these times:

8:40 to 10:50

11:10 to 12:40

1:30 to 3:00

Its regular bedtime

My PEAC teacher lets me play with mine in class as long as I get the work done with my partner, but for his convenience I turn the sound off except for in the 5min break.

actually it's a very good tip.because you see even if it does wake up a little early oh well.if u play a lot of games that should make it just as high.thanxs for the tip. :D

i just leave peach and plum on all day

i feed them to death before i leave.

then they have 5 poops and they r sick and angry when i come home.

Ur welcome people!!! glad it helped some of you it will not lack discipline well i have expiremented something else put it to sleep CONSTANTLY and mine turned into a Pyonkotchi and another time i tried and turned into KUCHIPATCHI!

i just leave peach and plum on all dayi feed them to death before i leave.

then they have 5 poops and they r sick and angry when i come home.
why do u do this 2 ur poor tamas ?

it'd b better 2 let em sleep

I do that anyway...there was a topic a few weeks (or months) bak.....i've bin doing it ever since!

Its a good thing to know.

~KK~

:p When you leave for school turn the sound off and set it to a time when ur tam goes to sleep and when you come back he'll be still sleeping and growing too and you didnt have to take care or worry about (Tamagotchi(s) name(s))
hOPE IT HELPED!!! :D :D :D :) :D :eek: B) :) B)
very useful trick

i am allowed to take my tama to skool so i just puase it beetween lessons so it dont go beep in a test lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back