A new tamagotchi coming out!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

santatgotchi

Reaction score
I just heard the news!!! my firends dad works for bandai america and there going to be an x-tama!!! its like all the versions 1-4.5 combined with coloured pixals! ooooh i cants wait!! Its supposed to be coming out j7uly 26th!

it l;okks like v4 except 2 entenais on either side!~\\\

Somehow I don't believe you. Either you're making it up, or your friend is making it up.

If I had a dollar for every TamaTalk member whose dad, uncle, neighbor, or big brother works for Bandai...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is highly unlikely. Your friend is kidding you.

This post by Admin https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=96100# details the official press release from BanDai America that includes the announcement that the V4.5 will be launched in the fall (Autumn) of this year - 2007...

It is therefore unbelievable that a newer version combining all the versions 1-4.5 combined, will be launched two months before the V4.5 is launched :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had a dollar for every TamaTalk member whose dad, uncle, neighbor, or big brother works for Bandai...
LOL.

Hmm...I think your friend is pulling your leg, santagotchi. :huh:

-DDDTrooper :huh:

Sorry santagotchi, but I think your friend or her dad was pulling your leg... I wish there was an x-tama coming out, because it sounds really cool if Bandai could make it, but it is very unlikely for Bandai to rush these things... :)

I wish there was an x-tama coming out, because it sounds really cool if Bandai could make it
I do not believe this. You cannot believe everything you hear. I wish they had it coming out though. I would go crazy over it.

All of the official press releases are sent to the big tama sites so we hear the news before y'all do and we post it here as quickly as we can.

V4.5 isn't out yet. Let's just wait for that one but in the mean time I am happy to be playing with what I have. :furawatchi: Bandai releases them too quickly now so I can't even enjoy what I have before something else comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back