A new Tamagotchi in 2012! ID L Princess Spacy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bowchilala

binary made one over on Tama-Zone. To unlock the Heshin Jo, collect 4 TamaTomo characters and you unlock it after the 4th one earns it's Mo symbol.

EDIT: Fixed typos and removed double quote.

EDIT 2: My computer isn't letting me do any quotes.

Last edited by a moderator:
how can i open the henshin jo at the princess spacy? and can somebody make a full grouth chart in english?

and...im sorry purimatchi, for postting your comment. i REALLY dont know how to post quotes
On the Princess Spacy ver., the Henshinjo is the third travel destination unlocked. (On the original Tamagotchi iD L, it was the first one to be unlocked.)

We don't have official confirmation of the growths yet, but from the data we have I've created some best-guess growth charts. They're posted on Tama-Zone. Here's a link: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=25473

P.S. Specific questions about running or raising a Tamagotchi should be made as a new topic in the Help For New Tamagotchi Owners forum.

And one more thing,does anyone know all the happy symbol and what item should i use to transform certain characters?

I also want new games and downloaded items.do downloble items from idl and 15th anni works on princess spacy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back