A note to Validatings and Members

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Liu

Reaction score
@Validatings- You may send PMs, but others wont reply. Please dont post stuff in your signature that says 'PM me for a friend!' or something. You are Validatings, you are different!

@Members- Validatings are members that haven't got permission to be a member yet. Be sure that the Email is correct! ;)

@Tamatalk Guides- If found a better place for topic, move. I post it here bacause so Validatings can see this. :ph34r:

Vicky Liu :wacko:

But...it's very easy to vaildate (check your email and put in the code, not too hard pplz!) so why is this topic nessary is they should just vailidate their account to be a full member?

It doesn't make too much sense to me...

But...it's very easy to vaildate (check your email and put in the code, not too hard pplz!) so why is this topic nessary is they should just vailidate their account to be a full member?
It doesn't make too much sense to me...
And this is the thread topic she made... It's getting really annoying also.

It don't need to be pinned. It has nothing to do with New Tamagotchi owners.

Thank you for helping, although if people read PINNED topics and the Bord Guidelines, then they should know how to act. TamaTalk Guides are here to make topics like these; not members. :D

Therefore, I'm going to close this topic. :rolleyes:

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back