A Pouch for a tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyfan31

Reaction score
What do all of you use to put your tamagotchi's when you are sleeping, on a trip, at a friends, ect.? Does anyone know where I could find directions on making a homemade tamagotchi container?

My tama doesn't have a pouch, He usually just stays in my pocket :blink: ^_^ :p ^_^ <_<

-TamaGirl :lol:

Sleeping: On bedside table.

Trip: My bag.

Friends: Normally in my handbag with my phone.

Watching television: On the arm of the sofa.

Computer: On my desk.

School: My bag.

Not in use: A box on my bedside table.

The list goes on, but those are the things. If I have pockets they stay in there aswell.

~Kiz :blink:

mine sleep in my fanny pack. When they are awake I have a shoelace that I threatded through the keyrings and they hang round my neck. that way I don't have to worry about dropping them.

i got this little cell phone holder cloth thing for christmas and i keep it in there. my v2 got scratched up REAL bad, so i learned my lesson!LOL!!!

sleeping: i made my tama a sleeping bag.

traveling: made a duct tape pouch.

when i want to show off: in this house made out of tissue boxes i built.

when i want to show it off on the go: made a tamagotchi stand/cradel and spray painted it gold.

travel: the sleeping bag doubles as a travel case but they usually go in my pocket.

when im in cold weather: made a tight yarn case for it.

at school: in my jacket pocket

needing them safely paused somewhere: in this box which i made a house out of for them.

needing to be around my neck: use a cord i weaved tho i dont use often.

needing to be all together in one place with me: keyring where i collected all my keychains from everywhere, including my tamas!

as you can see i am pretty good with my hands. i made all my tama stuff.

sleeping: in the plastic thing they come in (not the big part, the little part they sit in while in the big plastic package)

elsewhere: in my pocket if i'm wearing pants with a good pocket, otherwise in my sweatshirt pocket, clipped to the edge so it won't fall out.

I made a house using a tissue box for the actual house (2 boxes stuck together, two rooms ^.^) paper furniture and a few spare parts of my mom's knitting for the bed ^^

I made a pouch that all 4 of my tama's fit in perfectly and it has a snap (button) on it to fasten the keyrings to so they don't scratch up the screens while in the pouch. I also made it divided so they stay seperated....I'm selling one on ebay right now..lol :huh:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
that looks cool!

i think it is very clever.

ill have to do better with my tama stuff :lol:

but i cant so oh well..

ill make a tama cover for my debugged one tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back