a preview of.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaochy56

Reaction score
well here it is:

tamagotchi corner shop is all about serving customers to make them happy. pair up with a tamagotchi partner, run a shop serving customers and helping them out with things dental care, music, cooking them things and all that. if you were looking at being a mummy or daddy and caring for one of those little critters inside a real tamagotchi, then this game is actually quite a nasty, bad suprise since it has nothing to do with anything a normal tama would have apart from it has tama characters(obviously).so, if you want to do something completely different with tamas, this is for you! but if you dont like the idea of changing tamas around completely, you wont really like this game!

hope i helped!

You can actually at more stuff about Tamagotchi Corner Shop for DS at this following website:

www.gamespot.com for tamagotchi DS

It will review you on more stuff while playing this game, as well as show a cupple of pictures and images, video clips during certain places, and what other people think about this game.

I have it and sorry people who like it. I truly think it is so childish. Whats the whole point? I like games you actually get to a end of the game. Sure make all your stores bigger but thats not the kind of ending I'm talking about!

But if you like the game go ahead and keep it.

I have it and sorry people who like it. I truly think it is so childish. Whats the whole point? I like games you actually get to a end of the game. Sure make all your stores bigger but thats not the kind of ending I'm talking about!
But if you like the game go ahead and keep it.
I loathed that game...

X-play gave it a 2/5.

It's basically a mini games game, making you work in a shop, wile the tama just yammers to the costomers.

It's a rental. Not worth wasting $30 bucks over.

i deffinately agree. in fact i think i probably prefer v3 over it!

well here it is:
tamagotchi corner shop is all about serving customers to make them happy. pair up with a tamagotchi partner, run a shop serving customers and helping them out with things dental care, music, cooking them things and all that. if you were looking at being a mummy or daddy and caring for one of those little critters inside a real tamagotchi, then this game is actually quite a nasty, bad suprise since it has nothing to do with anything a normal tama would have apart from it has tama characters(obviously).so, if you want to do something completely different with tamas, this is for you! but if you dont like the idea of changing tamas around completely, you wont really like this game!

hope i helped!
That sounds cool!.

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back