A proper growth chart (conecxion ver2)?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uriko_holic

Reaction score
i m here to ask is there anyone with a proper growth chart for tama connecxion version 2...

as u c ,,i have a furawatchi which looks like this: :D ...how ever..i never saw her on the growth chart....

Please..could anyone help or know.?? :marumimitchi:

Well Bandai has not yet come out with a V2 Growth Chart but TamaTalk is working on one! Go here and here to see what we have so far though! it's quite helpful! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two that I use, neither is completely what I want, but they're both pretty decent when used together. One is the tamadex, which is neat on account of how interactive it is. Another is a list of tamagotchi spoilers, which is cool b/c of how much other random info is included. Those have been my best resources as of yet; I hope they help!

-Mosquito

i m here to ask is there anyone with a proper growth chart for tama connecxion version 2...
as u c ,,i have a furawatchi which looks like this: ;) ...how ever..i never saw her on the growth chart....

Please..could anyone help or know.?? :D
one of the pinned topics is gathering info on individual tamas. u give them as much info as you can what it was, is and becomes as well as any info on how u got it, feeding, playing, training. post your tamas growth on there and let them sort out all the fine details for you. the more people post the faster we'll get that growth chart that everyone is dying to get thier hands on. i read through it once in a while too, to get tips on raising the character i want. and when i post my tamas growth i try to be detailed so if someone wants to get a character they have a tried method to go from. just keep sharing your tama info, it's the only way.

yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back