A question about tamagotchi version 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Depends, though you have a 50/50 chance when you buy it at your local tamagotchi shop. Its the only way to get CD3.

:D Just wait until it comes in stock, though be aware that it might be CD1.

Really?But I always get CD1 only...Perhaps it doesn't have CD2!?

EDIT: Above in my post I meant CD2 I think I was typing to fast and hit '3'

That information is to obtain CD2.

To obtain CD3 there is a Shop Code.

I think one of the CDs is on TamaTown, another may appear in the shop and the third is from a code. I'm not sure which CD can be found in which place though.

I think one of the CDs is on TamaTown, another may appear in the shop and the third is from a code. I'm not sure which CD can be found in which place though.
[SIZE=7pt]One of the CDs is in the Top Tama Beat (or whatever its called, haven't been there in a while) and it is a prize for when you complete the Tama Mix game. I'm not sure what number CD it is though.[/SIZE]

I think it is just random =/

CD3 => To Obtain, you need a Shop Code

CD2 => To Obtain, go to your local Tamagotchi Shop and check if Item is in stock. (Note: There is a 50/50 Chance you will get a CD1 instead of CD2 as well.)

CD1 => To Obtain, go to your local Tamagotchi Shop and check if Item is in stock. (Note: There is a 50/50 Chance you will get a CD1 instead of CD2 as well.)

Also as others have mentioned above ^^ there is a CD in TamaTown..but I think its Random, CD2 or CD1

Hope I helped ^_^

Ok thats revised now ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back