A question for da Ladiieessss.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-lWeride

Reaction score
I know this is seriously random, but I have a question for mainly girls. If you're a guy I guess you can answer but I don't think you would know.

Well, I'm a boy so i kinda wanna know this.

Do girls like sensitive boys (As in one's that can share their feelings without being emberassed, not be afraid to show their feminent side and shows alot of affection.) Or tough macho boys (As in one's that can protect their girl and muscly.)

Or a mix of both??

An answer would be greatly apperciated. :]

I think girls like guys who can speak up for themselves

and talk to people without making a mess of things.

I think they like shy yet fun dudes who are at least their height or taller.

Girls might like dudes who are masculine but not 2 masculine, u know.

Not all beefy, but still a little muscle. Guys with talent is also a point in

girl attractiveness cuz u get more compliments.

AND finally style. U have to dress to impress and clean up a little

to attract a girl.

I know this because.....im a dude who attractes da ladies yet does his research.

I know this gut who is kinda like nerd to most eyes and tries to impress

a girl but fails and when he talks to most girls, he slips and says something

that makes them angry. AND THen when they yell or curse at him, he says something back

that drops his level instead of saying sorry or something. Hes to nervous and

irritating at times wich is why i know so much by doing research in and out of my school.

Hope dis helps dude!

A mix. =]

I don't want a guy who thinks he's all that and a bag of chips who tries to act so tough that it makes him look flat out dumb,

but I don't want a crybaby either.

But I'd like a guy who isn't afraid to say what he feels, whether thats being scared, upset, angry or whatever, but is still "manly", I guess.

A mix of both. I've been with a dude that cried over spilled milk. And I certainly do NOT want to go back there again, too feminine for me. But everyone is different. I love it when guys express their feelings.

I like it when guys are protective of me. I like guys who are my height or taller, skinny, with long hair, and that compliment me. There needs to be a good mixture of sensitivity and masculinity. They absolutely cannot be a total pansy. I cannot be the one comforting them when they spill glue on their favorite shirt. I like guys who are carefree, and work hard to impress me. Of course, I have ridiculously high standards.

I honestly don't care whether a boy is sensitive or tough, as long as he's not faking it. I like guys who keep it real.

A guy who can be himself and talk about anything with out worring about his manhood but can also be a big man. A self loving guy can be annoying if all he loves is himself.

So sensitve masculine boys are good. =D

Okay, goes to look for quote..

"Wait for the boy who will drop everything for you at any time of the day just to see you. Wait for the boy that will make an ordinary moment seem magical. Wait for the boy that you can't help but smile when you see, and when he smiles, you know he needs you. Wait for the boy who will be your best friend; the one who wants to show you off to the world even in your sweats with no make up. But most of all, wait for the boy who will put you in the center of the universe, because he is obviously the center of yours." <33

So, I guess I like guys who really like me, and are protective of me. I'll care for them too, but I'm gonna need a lot of attention. ;3

My standards are really too high. But the description of a guy I'd like would probably fit how Feebee described her perfect guy. And remember, girls, the only boy who really deserves you is the one who doesn't think he does. <3

I can't speak for all girls but I myself prefer a mix. I think it's nice when a guy can open up to a girl and talk about his feelings but I also like guys who are tough and manly as well.

I like a mix.

I like a few boys who are young or feminie,

and some who are older and are more masculine.

But I REALLY LOVE tall skinny guys.. Especially if their older than me [Or by 2 months... coughscottcough]

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love those funny guys!!!!!!

i have a cute boy and funny boy in my class and i love them!!!!

So, basicly, you need good looks and a good sense of humor. I seem to like boys with curly hair...

Well, it depends on the girl.

I, personally, would like a mix of the two you stated. He should have a soft side and be able to show his emotions, but he shouldn't be TOO feminine. A guy that can stand up for the girl when need be is nice too. Just don't go around flexing all the time or something.

In my opinion, big turn off.

He has to be funny. :D Needs a good personality and isn't all conceited. Most importantly, I can't stand when guys just completely change themselves just because of a girl. You should always be who you are. If the girl doesn't like you for that, then that's their loss.

Edit: Typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly lean more toward the feminine side.

I like them to be older than me. I like them built thin and lanky, with longer hair. And tall.

Long eye lashes, blue eyes - always good.

And he has to smile a lot.

Personality wise, I want a guy that I can really talk to without feeling intimidated or like I am being judged. I want someone who will open up with me too.

I don't like guys with a bunch of muscle, who work out all the time. I'd prefer a guy who is more interested in the arts compared to athletics. I like a guy who's generally quiet.

Though I do like some masculinity. I want them to be a bit protective.

I'm still trying to figure out what I like, however. But that's what I'm thinking that I lean toward now.

Yes

but don't be too sensitive

We want a guy who will be our man that will be strong and protect us

But who will be sensitive at the same time <_<

A mix- we don't want weak guys who can't stand up for his girlfriend- let alone himself- and we want him to show feelings too. He got to be open about stuff, and we don't like it when we have secrets kept from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back