A Question here I have been waiting to ask people!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makiko500

Reaction score
Yo! I am just wondering of what you think [SIZE=21pt]Makiko[/SIZE] is like. :D If there is another topic about this, sorry, I didn't notice. :mellow: I think Makiko is a cute and fashionable, is one of those girls who are crush-maniacs, and gets snobby and annoying, maybe a little too much.

[SIZE=21pt]Post up your opinion here![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Ya!!![/SIZE]

But just don't start up any flame wars here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo! I am just wondering of what you think [SIZE=21pt]Makiko[/SIZE] is like. ;) If there is another topic about this, sorry, I didn't notice. ;) I think Makiko is a cute and fashionable, is one of those girls who are crush-maniacs, and gets snobby and annoying, maybe a little too much.
[SIZE=21pt]Post up your opinion here![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Ya!!![/SIZE]
hey what did you pick? i picked the last one HAHAHA sorry... i'm very mean indeed.

I think Makiko's really cute. I don't know what people have against her.

i honestly have nothing BIG against makiko it is just i dont like her... i voted the last lol. only because i dont really like it there is no big deal but once on my old v4 i hada young memetchi and i fed it perfectly for two days and got my memetchi but i didnt evolve it. the only special guy i have ever gotten is hyottokotchi. (DANnys kid was so cute :D )

Yeah Makiko is a bragger indeed but she looks so innocent on Tama Town.0_0

[SIZE=21pt]She and Memetchi should stop fighting. Seriously.[/SIZE]

Yeah Makiko is a bragger indeed but she looks so innocent on Tama Town.0_0[SIZE=21pt]She and Memetchi should stop fighting. <span style='font-family:Impact'>Seriously.[/SIZE]</span>
Ya, i AGREE TOO MUCH!!!

Yeah Makiko is a bragger indeed but she looks so innocent on Tama Town.0_0[SIZE=21pt]She and Memetchi should stop fighting. <span style='font-family:Impact'>Seriously.[/SIZE]</span>
naw, it's entertainning whenever they fight! As a matter of a fact what r they fighting about?

She's very cute. I struggled to get her twice on my V4s. I had to play so many games... She is a bit of a snob, though. I nicknamed one of my Makikos 'Sharpay' because of that.

Makiko is sweet, and odd, but nice, and unguie, sort of mean, but sort of nice... i like memitchi better, anyday

Wow people do think Makiko is evil and snobby. Because she is. 0_0

she pretty much acts like s fan girl of mametchi's, doesnt have mch of a life.........but that's just my opinoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back