A random fact about your school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.My school has diffrent buildings for diffrent lesson. For example, if you wanted to get from English to Math, not only would you have to go to the next classroom, but you'd have to go to a diffrent building. Theres a lot of walking outside to do. Annoying.

2.My school is Years 7-13. My school has a seperate building for Years 12 and 13. Below that building is RE lessons.

3.We have very weird names for teams. We have to wear ties that color.

4.We don't have playground. Good because no one plays. We all hang out. Its "uncool" to play.

My scool LOVES the environment. Like I mean, LOVES IT. We are even making an OUTDOOR CLASSROOM.

"Recycle Your old cellphones here!" o_O

You can see the Pacific Ocean from my university and there are well over 20,000 undergraduates there. Oh, and we have a big library named after Dr. Seuss (Geisel Library...his real name, of course).

UHHHHHHHHHHH

Well... A few weeks ago, during assembly, he pronounced the syndicate names incorrectly. He pronounced Kakapo, 'KarKarpo', Poukai, 'Po-akai', Toroa, 'To-a-roa' and Piwakawaka, 'Pee warka warka' xD

UHHHHHHHHHHH
Well... A few weeks ago, during assembly, he pronounced the syndicate names incorrectly. He pronounced Kakapo, 'KarKarpo', Poukai, 'Po-akai', Toroa, 'To-a-roa' and Piwakawaka, 'Pee warka warka' xD
HAHA THAT FAILED. Huia and Tui got left alone lol.

Anyways, our school is one of the most athletic schools in Tawa. And the syndicates have wierd Maori names that people can't pronounce properly.

My school as an outdoor classroom. :D But we never use it.

It's also very sporty.

Last edited by a moderator:
My school is at HOME.

(I'm a homeschool. Say home is cool very fast, and it will end up as homeschool. Cool, huh?)

My school host a Thai student exchange each year. Except this year there's two and one's been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back