A Re-Introduction

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimichi

Reaction score
Hello all! :)

I signed up for this forum.. gosh it must have been when the V2 tama first came out! I wasn't really active though, but I have 6 tamagotchis altogether (V1, two V2's, V3, V4.5 and a V5) as I collected one when every new generation came out. :)

So about me... well, my name is Anya and I'm 15 (16 this year) and reside in the UK. I'll be taking my GCSE exams starting in about 2 weeks, so apologies if I'm not very active to begin with.

Blame my friend for getting me back into tamagotchis; I currently have my V3 and V4.5 beside me after being born yesterday, (A boy and a girl named Om and Nom :wacko: ) and I know my name Mimichi is spelt wrong; unfortunatly I didn't realise this when I signed up >_>

Also, I understand there is a V6 tama out? If anyone could supply me with some information on it and perhaps if it is any good I would be very grateful.

Thanks for reading!

-Mimichi

Welcome back!

~~

Yes, the V6 is called a Music Star. I have 2 of them, they are really great. You'd enjoy them I'm sure. :]

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! I went ahead and ordered myself a V6 and should be getting it in a few days, whoo! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back