A sadly sad story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your 11 cool me too scince I found Uno when I was 4 I still dont know how old he is *sigh* because I found him I didnt buy him. But thats what makes him special :)
my bunny is in good condition,except his eyes r scratched up and his ear was sewed on and hes missing his bow tie

i admit it, i have a few favorite animals,

lol

two dogs and a firefly ^^

my bunny is in good condition,except his eyes r scratched up and his ear was sewed on and hes missing his bow tie
That happens to stuffed animals over the years but the older they are the more attached you get :) Thats why I love 'em so much.

Aww, that's such a cute story. :D

I have some stories about rescuing animals (real animals)...so if hope you'll let me post them.

Last summer, me and my friends went to an animal shelter because we really didn't have anything better to do and we wanted to see if we could get any animals up for adoption. When we got there, it all seemed fine, nothing big happening, when we saw a bunch of employees picking up a kitty that was up for adoption for a long time, but didn't seem to find the right home. When we asked the guys what they were going to do with her, they just said that they were going to put her to sleep. So we just stared for a long time as they took the kitten away. After a few minutes, I ran up to them and said that I'd like to adopt the kitty, and without alot of hesitation the guys went to tell the vet, and they just let me have the kitten for free. Of course, my parents objected...and it took ALOT of work to persuade them to keep the kitten. :)

Second story! :D

A few months ago, when I went outside to play with a few friends, I found a rabbit in my front yard, nibbling at the grass and plants. It looked like it actually belonged to somebody, since it had long droopy ears and brown spots and splotches all over (and it's really adorable!). It was really limp (although it did look pretty fat), so I took it home, fed it some carrots, and I forced my friends to help me make posters to find the owner. We asked around first, although my buddies were really reluctant. I have no clue why. But anyways, after a couple months of searching, we weren't able to find the owner, so I decided to take care of the bunny myself. At first, the bunny got sick pretty easily, and it took alot of effort to help it recover, since it had a broken leg, and it always seemed like it was half-dead. After a couple months, it got better and better, its health is starting recover now, and it's getting more and more energetic. I feel really good that I was able to help the bunny. B)

Anyways, I felt pretty good after I rescued both animals, so I object against killing animals for wrong purposes. Note that I said for wrong purposes, like for beauty products and for amusement or entertainment. I know I love animals, so I hope to save them and stop people from killing them for no good purpose that would benefit neither the animals or us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a stuffed animal named Bi, short for Baby Eye(she has one eye)!!! I love her SOOO!!!! I've had her since I was born. I love her so much that I'd bring her EVERYWHERE!!! So my Mom bought another "Bi", but only I knew the difference between them. I pushed the REAL Bi's left eye in. Now it is A GIHUJIC hole down the side of her face. I now have 3 Bis. Bi1, Bi2, and Bi3. She is still alive to this day!!!

I ♥ Bi Stuffiekins!!!(Stuffiekins a.k.a her last name)

~Ruby~

My favourite stuffed animal - Fluffy the sheep. XD

My mum went to new zealand when I was 5 and while she was there she got pressies for us! :furawatchi: Fluffy my sheep. *squeezes it tight* I still have it now with its cocopops milk stain on it foot which is still there since I was 7. and washing it was a bad idea. thats how I got the stain. XD Oh yea I also have this bunny toy *still in package* passed down from oldest to the youngest in the family still in its basket wrapped in a pretty ribbon with flowers in it. you pass it down through generation to generation. starting from this one! had since my big sister was born! shes turning 19 august 30. guess who's the youngest? ^_~

~SG~

Ok first of all I didnt ask to be rated second of all it doesnt have to be about war or abuse to be sad!!!! Third of all its not on the wrong board so dont be so up tight my advice for you is go with the flow :huh:
*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*
THAT'S WHAT i MEANT. but the topic title made it seem like a depressing story. Now the part about me being uptight,plus the use of the ****ed off smiley and the depressing smiley makes you look like YOU'RE the uptight one. Now I've always wanted a forum rivel but I won't go so far as to openly post flamenait. So neither of us are trying to start something(If not,Bring it on.) Cool it and I'll ignore this topic from now on and ignore any PM's from you.

Aww, cute story n_n

My favorite stuffed animal is... well, a teddy bear that I lost. xD He was brown with a blue bowtie (that I accidentally ripped off... I was so sad about it that me and my mom went shopping for blue ribbon xD). I think his eye was torn out, too. xD I think I named him Blue Bear...

My favorite animal that I have now is a stuffed Panda, that my dad got me just a few hours ago XD I haven't named it yet, lol

And my favorite blanket is, of course, my baby blanket. It's baby blue, light pink and white. My Grandma made it for me n_n It's so clean and whatnot that it looks new 0_o; It's like not even torn... xD

THAT'S WHAT i MEANT. but the topic title made it seem like a depressing story. Now the part about me being uptight,plus the use of the ****ed off smiley and the depressing smiley makes you look like YOU'RE the uptight one. Now I've always wanted a forum rivel but I won't go so far as to openly post flamenait. So neither of us are trying to start something(If not,Bring it on.) Cool it and I'll ignore this topic from now on and ignore any PM's from you.
We don't encourage flaming here on tamatalk. Forum 'rivals' are not a very good idea, either.

We don't encourage flaming here on tamatalk. Forum 'rivals' are not a very good idea, either.
Geuss I forgot this is Not The Fanboys-online forum(I spend most of my time there anyway) But I've realised the rules are vasly different there(e.x. Flaming is consolidated and the Admins response to a heated flamewar(mac.vs.pc) was "you Two would make a great podcast." but I'm having a bit of trouble adjesting.sorry about that.

It's okay, I understand, lol.

Just... watch out for when the peoples with the TamaGuide badges come by.. .then yoou have to be on your toes <.< >.>

It's okay, I understand, lol./ 

Just... watch out for when the peoples with the TamaGuide badges come by.. .then yoou have to be on your toes <.< >.>
I'm never on my toes. when I get a warn I just make a forum leave for a few weeks then say I took some time to calm down and apologise. And The "lol" really ruined they post. My respect for you dropped a wee bit. you might as well have added "!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111" chatspeak or even worse,1337 in a seious enviromeny ruins the moment and a bit of my respect.

Mm'kay.

It's actually part of my nature my now, but many people have told me it's annoying along with MANY other things x_x I suppose I should stop.

Back to Topic.

Mm'kay.
It's actually part of my nature my now, but many people have told me it's annoying along with MANY other things x_x I suppose I should stop.
Then We've settled that. I think I could add you as a freind. PM me if you're up for it.

oh yeah I remember something. My stuffed toy turtle.... My favourite since I was born.... until.... The tragic accident.......

Once when I was 2 or 3 (probably 4) I dropped my toy into this corner wear my books and videos were. when my mum and dad moved it so they can find it it wasnt there! and it was a clear carpet! NO HOLE NOTHING!!! *cries* I've missed him ever since. we even had a small funeral for him. (I think) *cries*

~SG~

Just stop being mean OK

Just stop being mean OK
THAT'S WHAT i MEANT. but the topic title made it seem like a depressing story. Now the part about me being uptight,plus the use of the ****ed off smiley and the depressing smiley makes you look like YOU'RE the uptight one. Now I've always wanted a forum rival but I won't go so far as to openly post flamenait. So neither of us are trying to start something(If not,Bring it on.) Cool it and I'll ignore this topic from now on and ignore any PM's from you.
If you think this is mean A.get your had out of the sand B. wait a year to grow up Or C. use puncutation. I Don't have a stone cold heart; you just got on my bad side. You're getting blocked pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back